1.4 Bug Report Thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirpopopop

_ _ _ w _ _ _
Administrator
Yeah, we've had help from a few posters to help resolve the mobile issue.

I think we have a fix in place for it.

Other than that, there will be a few other fixes and some QoL features added in.

Sirpopopop

_ _ _ w _ _ _
Administrator
Fix is not yet implemented on the site, so until it is... don't be surprised if the bug reappears again. We are aiming to deploy a few bug fixes together.

I've noticed a few times now, clicking a thread into background tab, i get there and instead of the thread there's some random malware looking page throwing up a dialog box. Happened just now with this thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ca...-took-what-he-learned-from-dmc-to-dmc5.57729/
Close the window, open thread again and it loads normally.
Doubt that it is a skin issue. Much more likely to be an ad causing problems. If you experience it again take a screenshot of the dialog box you see.

ody

Community Resettler
I can't update my avatar at the moment? I don't see any error messages. Tried both on desktop and mobile.

edit: figured it out
received a too large message on edge, nothing on firefox

Last edited:
Any chance the autocorrect issue will be fixed? Gotta say, that is so frustrating that I've just stopped and closed the browser window instead of going back and retyping everything once the autocorrect glitch turns everything I had typed into gobbletygoop.

Edit: Just found the option to disable the rich text editor in preferences.

Still, though, any headway on fixing the issue?

This isn't really a bug report. Just wanted to ask how people post/comment in a way that links or gets the attention of another user. I've seen other people do it. For example:

Shahed

If someone wanted my attention I'd see my name above as an underlined link. How do I do that myself?

This isn't really a bug report. Just wanted to ask how people post/comment in a way that links or gets the attention of another user. I've seen other people do it. For example:

Shahed

If someone wanted my attention I'd see my name above as an underlined link. How do I do that myself?
@ in front of their name.

Sorry to mention this again but those mention notifs. don't work for me anymore. I've noticed I had another one in a thread but it doesn't show up in my notifications, only quotes do. I think checking this

should be enough and I used to get the mentions notified there, but not anymore.

Can't change the avatar, it's a PNG file that was 56,7 KB and I compressed it to 17 KB but I still get the larger than 50KB message.

Cleared cache and cookies and still the same thing.

Can't change the avatar, it's a PNG file that was 56,7 KB and I compressed it to 17 KB but I still get the larger than 50KB message.

Cleared cache and cookies and still the same thing.
I've had this issue numerous times. I frequently upload pics that are less than 50KB yet it won't let me upload them.

If I'm reading the thread right there was a "fix in place" for the forced mobile viewing on the 20th, but it's still not rolled out yet. Still waiting... please!

Sirpopopop

_ _ _ w _ _ _
Administrator
Sorry to mention this again but those mention notifs. don't work for me anymore. I've noticed I had another one in a thread but it doesn't show up in my notifications, only quotes do. I think checking this

should be enough and I used to get the mentions notified there, but not anymore.
Did someone edit in the mention? You won't receive those mentions!

So all of a sudden, I'm getting the desktop version on my iPad, which is... less than ideal. Any way to switch back to the mobile version?

Status
Not open for further replies.