Best crisps/chips

I sit here drunkenly munching on some spicy tomato wheat crunchies. They were specially sourced by my girlfriend as a cute birthday present because ages ago I mentioned they were my favourite crisps and they don’t seem to make them anymore (she found some, bless her)

These are the best crisps ever made.

I was going to say that my favorites are the Deep River Baked Chips but apparently someone told me they are being discontinued (admittedly they are kind of dry and flavorless but they do have some sea salt spread about) so I just like Baked Lays and Baked Herrs plain.

the flamin hot spice is strong, but because Fritos are a bit more oily than other crisps, it makes them super easy to eat

i end up going through half a bag without any trouble quite often
I can’t resist spice. I might have to go to one of these shops that stocks US snacks at 70% markup and give em a try

Also these dressed ruffles seem to be making a lot of noise

Fat4all

Community Resettler
I can’t resist spice. I might have to go to one of these shops that stocks US snacks at 70% markup and give em a try

Also these dressed ruffles seem to be making a lot of noise
dressed crisps are legit, we just started getting them in the US a few years ago

they are savory, sweet, and spicy all at the same time

its an odd sensation

ryseing

Resettlement Advisor

GOAT

One of the past chip threads turned me onto dark russet potatoes. Unfortunately, they seemed to be a regional thing until Cape Cod came out with these.

Any kettle cooked chip that's sea salt and vinegar or cracked black pepper. Kettle cooked is God's way to make potato chips, and it's impossible to go back after trying them.