Best crisps/chips

I sit here drunkenly munching on some spicy tomato wheat crunchies. They were specially sourced by my girlfriend as a cute birthday present because ages ago I mentioned they were my favourite crisps and they don’t seem to make them anymore (she found some, bless her)

These are the best crisps ever made.
Close OP. Right crisps, wrong flavour:

Finally some real crisps in among all this American garbage. Britain can't get much right, but by fuck it makes the best crisps. Cheesy Wotsits, Frazzles, Space Raiders, Chipsticks, Hula Hoops, motherfuckin' Skips...

I don't know how to imbed the pic, but the true GOAT is Walkers Mixups. The spicy version. Check this out. Inside this large bag you get four, count them, FOUR, crisps. Some of which are unavailable elsewhere. You get hot and spicy Wotsits. Hot and spicy Monster Munch. Hot and spicy Doritos. And hot and spicy French Fries. It's a perfect mix of flavour and textures.

Get the fuck out of here with your overpriced kettle chips, or ruffles, or artisanal wannabe middleclass party food bullshit. Crisps are supposed to be cheap, taste delicious and artificial, and take a full day off your life with every bag, and you welcome it.

Cheesy Wotsits, Frazzles, Space Raiders, Chipsticks, Hula Hoops, motherfuckin' Skips...

I don't know how to imbed the pic, but the true GOAT is Walkers Mixups. The spicy version. Check this out. Inside this large bag you get four, count them, FOUR, crisps. Some of which are unavailable elsewhere. You get hot and spicy Wotsits. Hot and spicy Monster Munch. Hot and spicy Doritos. And hot and spicy French Fries. It's a perfect mix of flavour and textures.

(i still like fancy bitch artisanal crisps too tbh)

Quite small packets, but they pack a punch and are satisfying to eat.

LOVE these. The paprika ones are nice, but these might just be crisp perfection. Great steak flavour, nice big ridge cut crisps, but really quite light and easy to eat, not as thick and chunky as McCoys. Just delicious.

what’s your opinion on Old Bay crisps?

imo they have a lot of spice but are missing the seafood aspect entirely
They're excellent, because I love old bay. Salty and spice-y and nice, and they remind me of having crabs in Baltimore. Utz are the classic brand for them. I believe that is what the crab chips are, just old bay seasoned chips, calling em crab chips just because they cake crabs in old bay over there

Fat4all

Community Resettler
They're excellent, because I love old bay. Salty and spice-y and nice, and they remind me of having crabs in Baltimore. Utz are the classic brand for them
I’m always a bit disappointed because everytime I usually have Old Bay it’s on a mountain of various sea creatures and potatoes

but the crisps are just on potatoes

I’d rather have a different flavor crisp at that point

Co-op brand salt and vinegar crisps are the best; they're so powerful they destroy your mouth.

I recently purchased these gammon and mustard ones at Lidl which look quite promising, but I haven't tried them yet.

I’m always a bit disappointed because everytime I usually have Old Bay it’s on a mountain of various sea creatures and potatoes

but the crisps are just on potatoes

I’d rather have a different flavor crisp at that point
Highly recommend those korean shrimp chips then if you're pining for something that actually tastes like seafood. I load up whenever I hit the H Mart here

this is the good stuff
I used to get them all the time until I found these. The Fritos are still good, but these are on another level for me.

Anybody in the Cincinnati area knows. Hardly normal BBQ flavor. Sweet then the heat hits. So good.
Yeah, these are interesting. My uncle's route goes through that area, and he brought me over a bag of these a few weeks ago. So much flavor, these things are loaded with seasoning. So true about the sweet then heat, was a pleasant surprise.