Brexit costing Britain £500m a week and rising, compared to £350m dividend touted by Leave campaign

"Be nice to the bigots. Or else they're gonna get pissy because some American on a video game forum said mean things about them"

I'm sorry that I want ADULTS to be held responsible for their actions. But we should coddle them and tell them that racism is not their fault.
you are totally putting words in my mouth here acting like I haven't had these conversations. I've had people that were genuinely shook at the rise of hate crime after brexit despite them voting for brexit. I've explained how brexit makes talented people from other countries feel unwanted only to then be told that that wasn't their intention. Its totally due to a lack of exposure too other points of view from people they know personally that made these people think brexit was a good idea.

You are complaining about treating people like adults, how about you act like an adult and learn how to live and work with people you dont agree with. These people will never change their views if you isolate them and they harden your views.

its not what you say on this forum its how you treat other people in the real world. if you actually treat other people the way youve been conversing on this forum. like i said get ready for brexit 2.0

. like i said get ready for brexit 2.0
Like what would that be?
And if that's what brexiteers want. To destroy the economy because of their racism and/or nationalism and/or remainers are sooo mean then lot people will just leave.

And then what will they have achieved?

you are totally putting words in my mouth here acting like I haven't had these conversations. I've had people that were genuinely shook at the rise of hate crime after brexit despite them voting for brexit. I've explained how brexit makes talented people from other countries feel unwanted only to then be told that that wasn't their intention. Its totally due to a lack of exposure too other points of view from people they know personally that made these people think brexit was a good idea.

You are complaining about treating people like adults, how about you act like an adult and learn how to live and work with people you dont agree with. These people will never change their views if you isolate them and they harden your views.

its not what you say on this forum its how you treat other people in the real world. if you actually treat other people the way youve been conversing on this forum. like i said get ready for brexit 2.0
Yeah how DARE I think lowly of people who would tell me to "Go back to Africa" and still not take responsibility for their actions because "My feelings are more real than your facts"

You're like every other naive moderate who cries that we should reach out to people who would happily cut off their nose if it meant a minority gets punched in the face.

Not to mention "I think immigrants and people of color are beneath me" is NOT just a simple disagreement.

Like what would that be?
And if that's what brexiteers want. To destroy the economy because of their racism and/or nationalism and/or remainers are sooo mean then lot people will just leave.

And then what will they have achieved?
Nah man. We have to be "civil" to people who were more than happy to punch you in the face. And if you get mad that you were punched in the face, that means you're not being the bigger person and the puncher will have the right to hit you again. This is the logic of the moderate. lol

Yeah how DARE I think lowly of people who would tell me to "Go back to Africa" and still not take responsibility for their actions because "My feelings are more real than your facts"

You're like every other naive moderate who cries that we should reach out to people who would happily cut off their nose if it meant a minority gets punched in the face.

Not to mention "I think immigrants and people of color are beneath me" is NOT just a simple disagreement.

Nah man. We have to be "civil" to people who were more than happy to punch you in the face. And if you get mad that you were punched in the face, that means you're not being the bigger person and the puncher will have the right to hit you again. This is the logic of the moderate. lol
I'm not saying you should defend those people. Those are abhorrent views that should not be tolerated. But you are extrapolating these views onto people that do not hold them.

Those kind of views wasn't what i was talking about when I said you have to be able to work with people with different views, "I think brexit will make the country more prosperous" is a dumb opinion that is absolutely not gonna happen, but not one to chuck someone under the bus for. "I hate the foreigns" on the other hand is absolutely a reason to cut contact and get heated about.

and I'm not a moderate. stop trying to put me into a group to dismiss what i am saying.