Community Spotlight: Toonami |SepOct18| I'm not scared of that knife or your tiny balls!!

I was gonna just abridge my reactions, especially for HxH since I have so little to say due to all the hype, but noooppeee, gotta voice them out for Black Clover.

omg the trope of "girl screams, it's nothing serious, but she's now embarrassed to be seen" should i just do a counting gag for all the tropes this series has.....

I don't think I've audibly groaned as much, nor as hard, with Black Clover.

I never realized it was this hard watching this series by myself compared to with you guys.

& I'm only at the halfway point....

I was gonna just abridge my reactions, especially for HxH since I have so little to say due to all the hype, but noooppeee, gotta voice them out for Black Clover.

omg the trope of "girl screams, it's nothing serious, but she's now embarrassed to be seen" should i just do a counting gag for all the tropes this series has.....

blaacckkk clloovveeerrr

HUR HUR SHE WASN'T REALLY IN TROUBLE

so uh, nobody's gonna close the door so noel can have privacy....no?

oh okay, so she was screaming due to sexual assault. ARREST THE DRUNK WOMAN

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot about charmy...and the fact she has an ACTUAL human form

GOD, I WISH WE WERE WATCHING GOLDEN BOY INSTEAD

You're making me hate beach episodes now. Why did you have to ruin a sacred tradition of anime

gauche is terrible counter: WAY TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES

*Yami won't be in this episode* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

trope of "HOLY SHIEEETTTT DA OOCCCEAAANNN WOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

trope of "y no nun loovveee meeeee"

You were SO close to having a good joke about drunk girl wearing something that she normally wears, but.....ya failed.

VIRGIN STREET PUNK

gauche is terrible counter: STILL WAY TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES

HEY SO I KNOW YOU ALMOST DROWNED BUT MYYY SWWIIMMMSUUUIIITTTT

noelle finally can aim & it's at a dude's dick...............almost like it's a metaphor of what her character has become....

OH THANK GOD, YAMI, SAVE THIS EPISODE

"look, you haven't done much, we need to somehow work you back into the plot, noelle"

oh no.......asta got crabs.....

why is the ed of them in modern day high school
Wizard King count: 3

total: 225

average per episode: 5.625

I'll post the full list soon. Just know this was basically my viewing experience:

Don't you mean any of the people in this thread
Not quite. There are some fogeys here. I've never seen an example of this (music video ending+characters wearing school attire instead of their ridiculous outfits) that predated the mid 80's. It's really common in the late 90's and early 2000's when all anime had to have multiple endings because...why not? It's an additional place to try a market an up and coming pop group.

Saw that posted over on r/toonami. The reruns section actually got me interested. I'm willing to bet that a replay of PTE replaces Bebop. Alternative will definitely get a rerun after it finishes. What I'm thinking though is after Lupin wraps up, we'll probably see the entirety of FLCL (FLCL, Progressive & Alternative) run together in it's slot.

If we don't have marathons, I think Black Clover ends on Dec. 15th, right before we go into holiday marathons.

Bebop will just stay there, I feel like they're not getting rid of it after finally bringing it back with the HD version. They may push it back, but I feel like it's not leaving the block considering the "legacy" it has.

Yeah, the 10th Pokemon movie is still pretty fun.

It does have the slight problem of the main character having no chance against Palkia and Dialga, so they kinda just stand around while they fight. (Though to be honest, Dialga is just whooping Palkia's ass that movie. Dialga is tanking hits, and smacking Palkia's shit.)

Oh right, next episode title reveals yet another name change for Jojo

Show Off was originally called Surface. Surface is a band name & while I'm not too sure on what exactly Show Off could be a reference to, there's a 1997 band called "Showoff" but I don't think that's it.

Edit: Even weirder, they kept the original name of Surface when it was referenced in All-Star Battle, so another weird inconsistent name change.