Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2018 Season

As if I thought things could not get worse this week.

I had Fournette starting (injured), Will Fuller (questionable to come back), Fitz (deleted from history). Mark Ingram not coming until next week, Bell, Mixon, Greg Zuerlein, Josh Gordon. Just goes to show at the end of the day it's still basically gambling...

Lol I benched Ridley again for Sterling Shepard. We'll see how that goes

So far all my WRs have done pretty well (Diggs, Cooks, Golladay, Ridley)

Lamar Miller's been kinda trash, but I might finally not face the guy with the most points this week. I'm currently leading... The guy I'm facing is projected second-highest points as of now. I'm A Saints fan though, so I'm used to shootouts

Looking to see what typical fantasy leagues look like in this regard.

A player is dropped let’s say late Saturday or early Sunday morning. It’s still before that players game, is he available for pick by anybody or is he frozen until the next official waiver period?

Looking to see what typical fantasy leagues look like in this regard.

A player is dropped let’s say late Saturday or early Sunday morning. It’s still before that players game, is he available for pick by anybody or is he frozen until the next official waiver period?
Was gonna bump this

I wouldn’t go with Wentz unless Jeffery is playing. Both fitz and dalton have potential good matchups. That being said I do not know if Tampa is going with Fitz or Winston so might be safer with dalton, it’s a tough choice for sure.
I'm going with Dalton. If Fitzmagic is a limited time deal, it seems like the Bears D would be just the thing to end it.
Oh man, thank you both for the advice. Made a last minute to Dalton and it worked out. If I had kept Fitz in, I'd have sunk this week.

I was up 37 points going into this Sunday night game. Opponent only has John Brown, who already has 10. I’ve lost 2 weeks in a row when I had a 99% chanve to win according to Yahoo, so I’m still a little spooked at this point

But for how long? Just ride it out with him hoping he gets better, or trade him now?
Wouldn’t fault anybody for trading him. I’d probably ride him out as you likely spent heavy draft capital to take him, and unless can talk your way to a sweetheart deal, probably gonna get pennies on the dollar.

Season is still young and IF, big if, Bears can be reasonable on offense, Howard will have better games. This one got out of hand in a quarter and a half.

I have Cohen in two leagues after drafting. Cut him in one before this weekend and he went off. So there’s the downside if you jettison him. Frustrating backfield as it’s hard to start anybody but there’s potential value there no doubt.

My gut call of John Brown over TY Hilton paid off, but it might not be enough to win :(

If only somehow Jordan Howard had benefit from a fucking 48 point game...

Phew. I might just win after all.

My opponent had the Vikings defense, so he bench them in favor of...the bucs defense.

Negative points for both!

Just need Conner to not have a great game and I win.

Need this win. Do NOT want to start 1-3 in my money league.

Who was the brainiac who convinced me to start Stills over Golden Tate? Whoever that moron was should never be listened to again

it was me. What an idiot!

Last edited:
Unless Tyreek Hill gets 31 points (standard) Ill get my first loss this week in my league of record. I guess its possible since he got 35 in week 1 but that will be crazy.

I started the Browns over the Bears. #4 in scoring v Raiders instead of #1 v the Bucs.

I lost by the difference.

God damnit trubisky tossing that expected game script in the trash. And the Browns surrendering 45 to the fucking Raiders.