Forza Horizon 4 |OT| Seasoned to Perfection

Anyone else on the Ultimate Edition have the problem they cannot change their outfits? I keep winning all these clothes and cannot change the Bond suit and tophat I have on at the moment. Really annoying bug on my side.
You have to go to the outfits tab and click the "none" option.
As soon as you do whatever other clothes you've picked will show up instead.

This game is so freaking good! Even on the One S it looks absolutely gorgeous. It really makes me want to get an X just for the extra eye candy. Still in the autumn stage, so beautiful.

PC restart got it to launch, for safety measure I cancel out and try again. Notice the window flickered so I tried it one more time... error code.

EDIT: Now it launched again in US. I'm gonna shower and come back in 30 mins.

So what say Era?

Use my 150 forzathon live points for 14 wheelspins
Or 1 super wheel spin?

I'd say 15 spins but I get so much crap. Are the super spins guaranteed higher tier cars and money?

No luck with the hard reset on my end.

The “if you have this game insert it” message still pops up.

I can’t even find forza horizon in the gamepass tab to attempt to redownload lol

Edit: I lied. It just worked. Thanks guys.

Got the Xbox going now and upgraded to ultimate. Love paying only $45 for the ultimate edition. I get enough Microsoft points that I have game pass locked in till next June without actually paying for the service lol

Got the Xbox going now and upgraded to ultimate. Love paying only $45 for the ultimate edition. I get enough Microsoft points that I have game pass locked in till next June without actually paying for the service lol
Great deal and in my right mind i should have done the same. I feel happy to support more dollars to a dev whose games I love. The Horizon games have more hours of my life put into them than any other IP so far this gen.

I do think Game Pass makes it far more likely for me to buy Ultimate Edition upgrades for MS games. I just hope they add in the option to get it early down the line.

I do think Game Pass makes it far more likely for me to buy Ultimate Edition upgrades for MS games. I just hope they add in the option to get it early down the line.

Yes, having it at launch here was a genius move.

That's why I like my EA access Premier on PC as it gives me the highest tiered Edition for $99 a year

Should I be saving my super spins or should I just use them whenever?
I was wondering if there were different FE cars for different seasons on the spins
Are there better rewards for a higher level?

How crazy are the designs and paint jobs going to be with the PC version being as solid as it is this time around? FH3 had some really incredible designs, can't wait to see what comes out of this

Almost booted up the game before work this morning, but I decided I want to play the beginning hours in peace so after work it is. Now it's just fingers crossed that the GPU arrives before 3pm so I can go get it on my way home.

A week is way too long for a single season to linger. Kind of already want summer to end and it's only been a few days. Each season should last no longer than 2-3 days imo.

Dang, I didn't realize it was already up on game pass and never thought to check. I figured it would be tomorrow. My download isn't going to be done until tomorrow anyways with my speed.

Last edited:
So what say Era?

Use my 150 forzathon live points for 14 wheelspins
Or 1 super wheel spin?

I'd say 15 spins but I get so much crap. Are the super spins guaranteed higher tier cars and money?
Isn't a normal wheelspin 100 Forzathon points and a super wheelspin 150?

Queen Kong

kiri kiri kiri...
I'm deciding between VIP pass only or Ultimate version.

I don't feel particularly invested in unannounced expansions. Probably going for the VIP upgrade only.

Is anyone else getting completely random crashes?

I have a 3770K and a GTX 1070, newest drivers.

I made it to the first open world segment fine, and made it through the first (closest) race, but now I crash in the open world shortly after loading in. :(

Other than the shirts, I haven’t played it yet as I’m in the middle of Spider-Man, are there any other customization options for your character? All of the ones in the demo looked like assholes.

I know it’s not the focus.