Giant Bomb |OT9| A Peaceful Life In Satan City

I think I mentioned before that I invested too much time in the overarching story of that series and I'm unreasonably bitter that it was an apparent waste of time. I never finished Origins either (fell off it pretty quickly) so I don't know what happened there. Someone feel free to spoil me on the Precursor shit in that game, I need closure dammit!
I mean, I assume the scope that Desilets laid out probably expanded to AC3 in 2012 but after he left post AC2 they threw everything out and just shat some crap out.
I would love an AC set in the adam and eve time that was shown in the ac2 hidden video.like freeing all the humans and going to war against the ones who came before.
Yep, that shit looked cool. Weird glowing Tron bodysuits and fighting giant floating people in a gilded city? Yes, please.

The mystery and intrigue is gone completely from the series now. AC2 was like almost Dan Brown-ish with the hidden historical mysteries and minigames and shit.

On September 21, the official Supreme Courtship Twitter account had explained how they came to the decision to include Clarence Thomas: he would still be a character in this romantic game, but you would not be able to date him. “After much discussion we’ve arrived at a course of action. #ClarenceThomas will NOT be a romance-able character in #SupremeCourtship,” the Tweets said. “We will not write a redemption arc for a man who has neither admitted to nor apologized for his actions. We will, however, keep #ClarenceThomas in the game, so that we can talk about his background and judicial beliefs. Lastly, we will discuss his behavior and sexual harassment in the game itself, doing our best to treat the topic with the seriousness it deserves.”
boy that's something to write

I would love an AC set in the adam and eve time that was shown in the ac2 hidden video.like freeing all the humans and going to war against the ones who came before.
YES. Give me that shit. In VR.

I mean, I assume the scope that Desilets laid out probably expanded to AC3 in 2012 but after he left post AC2 they threw everything out and just shat some crap out.
Huh. I never considered that. So I'm going to have to wait for his memoirs or something in 20 years time, great.

honestly assassins creed fucking sucks

just stop with that series. You can't go anywhere. We know it ends with fucking..whos that guy..Ezios dude. You know that dude who died with the aliens and what not. BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING DUMB
But what if I want Far Cry with swords

I hate how visual novels have become the go-to genre for unfunny memers to make their tacky joke games. I also hate how they mock the genres they do gleefully appropriate. So eventually you get to the point where you're dating UwU Supreme Court judges.

Dream Daddy was guilty of a lot of the same stuff - though at least there's no flirting with people who often obstructed human rights. It's irony poisoned mockery of a format often used by LGBT people to have artistic expression they might otherwise lack in gaming.

Dream Daddy getting more attention than Butterfly Soup is a classic example of that problem. Why play a game actually based on personal experiences that has emotional honesty when you can play a hyper-marketed (by VN standards) pisstake of bad puns made by people who are complete outsiders?

Rant over

lol wtf

The fuck is wrong with people. "How do we educate people about the supreme court? Make a game where you fuck them"
people should think long and hard about whether or not they want to put their realperson fanfic out there because i can't think of a single instance where it wouldn't be fuckin creepy

Mordegon in the throne room.... That fucking purple mist always fucks me up
I assume you are not playing with stronger enemies on? If not, it sounds like you may be under leveled but it's probably still doable with the right strategy. Do you have the best craftable gear available on your party? What does the mist do, I don't remember it. You can buff your party to prevent against status effects with Serena and wear accessories for additional resistance.
Also, if you have Magic Burst you can start the fight with Veronica, cast magic burst for massive damage and then switch her out.

I assume you are not playing with stronger enemies on? If not, it sounds like you may be under leveled but it's probably still doable with the right strategy. Do you have the best craftable gear available on your party? What does the mist do, I don't remember it. You can buff your party to prevent against status effects with Serena and wear accessories for additional resistance.
Also, if you have Magic Burst you can start the fight with Veronica, cast magic burst for massive damage and then switch her out.
Well my MC is 45 but all the others are in the 20s because of the story.

The purple mist makes it that any healing or beneficial buffs do damage instead which means I can't heal at all for like 5-6 turns which makes it super tough to survive.

I have the best gear I could find at the time, including crafting... I get him to orange but he keep summoning staff pets that do constant damage. I try to sub out my healers during the mist but even then... I feel like I get close but I'll get a bad roll with the mist and just get wrecked.

Well my MC is 45 but all the others are in the 20s because of the story.

The purple mist makes it that any healing or beneficial buffs do damage instead which means I can't heal at all for like 5-6 turns which makes it super tough to survive.

I have the best gear I could find at the time, including crafting... I get him to orange but he keep summoning staff pets that do constant damage. I try to sub out my healers during the mist but even then... I feel like I get close but I'll get a bad roll with the mist and just get wrecked.
Oh now I remember! I think I was deep in the 50s when I was there so I didn't have too much trouble. Defend with everyone for those mist turns if you are getting wrecked. Hendrick should soak up some damage too which will allow you to heal when the mist wears off.