How do you get the paper toilet seat liner not to stick to your ass?

Does this happen to anyone else? Once I’m finished and try to stand up the paper either sticks to my bum, or I have parts tear away and I never know if I still have paper attached to my ass. Trying to wipe while standing? Forget about it. It’s impossible to dodge the shit/toilet water drenched piece of paper hanging down and still get a clean wipe. Is there a secret I am missing or is this just another reason never to shit in a public restroom?

Sorry if this sounds harsh but you need to learn to wipe your ass properly.
I feel I’m a pretty competent ass wiper tbh. Many years of practice.

If the paper liner makes no difference why do companies waste money on them? I’m shook.

I think this forum needs a Toilet & Poop OT.

I'll just sit down on the damn seat bare. Only reason I wouldn't is if it's cover in piss or shit, and a liner isn't going to fix that anyways.

There are too many important poop questions. I fear the thread would overflow like a toilet clogged with poop.

Is there a secret I am missing or is this just another reason never to shit in a public restroom?
Most people don't have hairy, sweaty booties. It's fine if you do, but then I agree with the above. Don't use the liner. It doesn't actually matter as most toilet seats are super clean due to how frequently they're cleaned.

Most people don't have hairy, sweaty booties. It's fine if you do, but then I agree with the above. Don't use the liner. It doesn't actually matter as most toilet seats are super clean due to how frequently they're cleaned.
my booty is just fine thank you. Not hairy. And not sweaty. Except when paired up with a liner. Still not hairy tho.

Why not hover?

Or wash your hands before, wipe the seat with toilet paper, use hand sanitizer and then sit.

Or just sit.

You do realize the paper toilet seat liner does nothing right?

I'm really not sure what you're talking about op. But that's ok that's what it means to be different. I'm sure you can find your own way to solve this. Perronally I think it's not necessary to be so invested in toilet seat hygiene unless it's some extraordinary situations.

I always chuckle when I hear someone fiddling around with those. Unless you have open wounds on your ass or thighs, or you put your hands on the seat, those liners are totally useless.

This forum needs a "how to act normal" wiki.

Is that...healthy?
It doesn't really do anything.

Just sit on the seat bare. The handle that you have to use to get out of the stall is going to have way more bacteria and shit (literally) on it than the toilet seat anyway. You're concerned about the wrong end.

Stinkles

343 Industries
Verified
Unless you have a gaping wound on your posterior, simply use the paper liner to wipe the seat to give you a sense of security. If the seat is already wet, it’s the same rule as a school bus with red lights flashing - just go home because nothing more can be done.