Kanye "YE" West raps as unbranded Perrier water bottle, delivers thought provoking pro-Trump rant

I was reading through the Twitter thread of that tweet of his and oof.

Also glad I never became a fan of his otherwise I'm sure this would be harder for me. Sincerely, my heart goes out to the fans about this, that sucks.

Wait, he wants to bring back slavery?
This thirteenth amendment shit... What t fuck
The 13th Amendment allows slavery so long as the slave has committed a crime. Opponents of the 13th Amendment argue that it has been used (and was intended to be used) as a means of continuing to enslave and disenfranchise black Americans via incarceration. This lines up with the context of Kanye's Tweet. Check out Ava DuVernay's documentary 13th on Netflix, it's really good.

But anyway Kanye is a fucking idiot because nobody else with a MAGA hat has any intention of repealing the 13th for that reason. He thinks he's being deep and provacative by defending Trump, rocking MAGA gear, and criticising liberals without seeming to have any context as to why people are so opposed to those he's aligned himself with.

The 13th Amendment allows slavery so long as the slave has committed a crime. Opponents of the 13th Amendment argue that it has been used (and was intended to be used) as a means of continuing to enslave and disenfranchise black Americans via incarceration. This lines up with the context of Kanye's Tweet. Check out Ava DuVerney's documentary 13th on Netflix, it's really good.

But anyway Kanye is a fucking idiot because nobody else with a MAGA hat has any intention of repealing the 13th for that reason. He thinks he's being deep and provacative by defending Trump, rocking MAGA gear, and criticising liberals without seeming to have any context as to why people are so opposed to those he's aligned himself with.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I know Kanye doesn't think about anything beyond his "woke" tweets.

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
I'm not saying that removes Kanye's responsibility/agency for working a proper and supervised (at first) treatment program. That is why when you ATA from a facility and you are found out of sorts again you will almost be assuredly 5150 which has long, life lasting ramifications on your record if you live in California at least. Kanye needs to own his shit and take responsibility but if you think it is a light switch, especially since we don't know the degree of his varying diagnosis, you think money solves that. I hold his poeple responsible, I hold his family responsible. Definitely. More so than him, no, I think at the end of the day you have to want to get better and you have to seek help.

I worked at state-run facilities and high-end luxury facilities/rehabilitation centers. Money provides access but access while giving you initial advantages really means fuck all in terms of achieving manageable program/regimen. If you think money cures that kind of stuff tell that to certain patients of mine whose life was/is in ruins yet they have millions and millions of dollars.

I didn't write my thoughts to absolve him from blame, responsibility. If that's what you took out of it than some people misinterpreted my basic premise.

EDIT:

I don't think you understand what empathy is. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Explain to me how my feelings are wrong

Gtfo with this bullshit.

When people say dissappear they mean get out of the public eye and stop spreading your bullshit to the world and your millions of impressionable fans.

To try and say people here actually mean he should go die is not only ridiculous but completely disingenuous and just makes you look like your using the typical far right tactic of accusing your critics of saying something they aren't.

Look at the kav. Hearing where he accused someone of insulting and making fun of his friends alcoholism when they did no such thing. It's just a distraction tactic that makes you either look stupid or a liar.
People literally here on this board, specifically during the Roseanne situation, said "kill yourself", when it came to someone factually, inarguably, and self-stated as mentally ill. The attitude is more pervasive than you think or are willing to acknowledge even here in the wokest of all woke boards so don't tell me to GTFO. I worked in the mental health field, still work part-time in the field, and can back up my progressive "talk" with meaningful "progressive" action as I stated. Disingenuous would be coming on here without having spent a good part of my life in the world. Maybe people were heated when they say stuff like that but I've watched many people lecture and call out others who are insensitive/transphobic/misogynistic and so I think we have to stand up for being sensitive to the mentally vulnerable. The responses here pretty much summed up the level of ignorance I surmised with people arguing that because he is rich and because he has followers he is someone not as human as any other person.

I don't live in theory like some people here so I don't appreciate being called disingenuous. I stated my opinion of the attitude I was seeing. I don't know your background so I can't say where you fall so don't feel as if I'm attacking you. I think it is disingenuous for people to act like they give a fuck about representation and equality on threads involving issues that affect them and then come here and because they can't relate have "fuck you" attitude. You do you though.

His shitty music is indefensible too now so hes got nothing going for him anymore aside from still being a pretty good producer

Dude was a gawd from college dropout-yeezus

Tlop was just okay but it had its moments. Wyoming stuff whenever he was on a track sucked ass tho. Kids See Ghosts would be so much better as a solo cudi album. Dude is an embarrassment. Couldn't even put on good performances on SNL to counteract his trump caping

Used to be exciting to see this guy on SNL. 40th anniversary was the last time that rang true. Now its just expected to see him half ass a performance and look like a clown

I doubt that most of the people wearing MAGA shit do it because they have mental problems, seems like an easy pass for this fucking jester. I have 0 compassion for someone with his money and influence being unable to reflect a bit about the stupid shit they spill.

This guy does this for money. Every new album cycle is him saying or acting "controversial" so he can feed his crap to his equally dumb fans that catalogue him as a genius. He's the worst scum, because he actually undermines a lot of social movements and the dignity of thousands just so he can have more money to waste. Basically, a republican by definition.

The 13th Amendment allows slavery so long as the slave has committed a crime. Opponents of the 13th Amendment argue that it has been used (and was intended to be used) as a means of continuing to enslave and disenfranchise black Americans via incarceration. This lines up with the context of Kanye's Tweet. Check out Ava DuVernay's documentary 13th on Netflix, it's really good.

This is why he's so frustrating. Prison reform is something only Democrats would care about in the first place.

Man this nigg needs his ass whooped...like 2 weeks ago. Wtf.
He really do and so does cyhi bruh is stupid ye a grown man, cyhi you dont have to fight this man's fight and low key I hope its chance that whoops his ass if it has to happen I hope its chance waking up and 2 piece ye with "22 offs" playing in the background lol

Take it however you want, bruh. I am enjoying the ride
I guess you are with an answer like that. You are allowed to be direct to people on the internet, I have no idea why you are dancing around by not giving a straight answer. Oh well, if it bothers you that some people are finding Kanye's ridiculous behaviour funny (specially when it doesn't affect them) then feel free to ignore those members, including me. I do wonder why you had to throw that insult, it seemed unnecessary to me...Whatever makes you feel superior I guess.

He really do and so does cyhi bruh is stupid ye a grown man, cyhi you dont have to fight this man's fight and low key I hope its chance that whoops his ass if it has to happen I hope its chance waking up and 2 piece ye with "22 offs" playing in the background lol
Chance isn't beating anyone's ass

I guess you are with an answer like that. You are allowed to be direct to people on the internet, I have no idea why you are dancing around by not giving a straight answer. Oh well, if it bothers you that some people are finding Kanye's ridiculous behaviour funny (specially when it doesn't affect them) then feel free to ignore those members, including me. I do wonder why you had to throw that insult, it seemed unnecessary to me...Whatever makes you feel superior I guess.
I am super glad for you that Ye represents your morals. Enjoy the show, bruh

Kanye West has been a known shithead for a decade, if not longer. Why everyone only just now seems to be noticing it all of a sudden is surprising...like where the fuck you guys been?

Kanye West has been a known shithead for a decade, if not longer. Why everyone only just now seems to be noticing it all of a sudden is surprising...like where the fuck you guys been?
Being a pompeous asshole is not the same as being a tool that's happily being used to obfuscate the right's attempts to spur identity politics, bro.

I am super glad for you that Ye represents your morals. Enjoy the show, bruh
He does not represent my morals, don't try to associate me with them. Impressive how you got that out of my post though, and yet once again you've failed to give me a straight answer. But now I definitely know what kind of person I'm dealing with right now.

But hey, I definitely will bruh

Last edited:
Okay, I'll be direct: you sound like an edgy 13 year old idiot