Kanye "YE" West raps as unbranded Perrier water bottle, delivers thought provoking pro-Trump rant

Man I always thought Kanye was in on the joke. Now I just think he's deluded, an asshole, and a severely talentless visual artist.

It's like he's trying to be Ed Wood and Andy Kaufman when he's really just Uwe Boll and the dude who smashes watermelons with a hammer.

Okay, I'll be direct: you sound like an edgy 13 year old idiot
Because I thought he embarrassing himself with that performance featuring that pump kid was funny? What am I missing here? I'm not approving his crazy statements and ideas. At least you're being direct though so there's that.

Edit that bruh personal attacks will get you banned
Nah man I don't mind if that's how he thinks about me, I'm just confused why I'm being insulted because I thought the ridiculous performance was funny in a schadenfreude kind of way.

Some people thinks he's having a "mental lapse" when it's clearly obvious his toxic narcissism has become more apparent nowadays and thinks his own dumbass rants are as "thought provoking" as Trump's. Fuck kanye overall.

Being a pompeous asshole is not the same as being a tool that's happily being used to obfuscate the right's attempts to spur identity politics, bro.
There is nothing different about his behavior now. He's always been delusional and narcissistic, and people never should have fed into that because that has created the monster you see now.

plagiarize

Mighty Jagrafess
Some people thinks he's having a "mental lapse" when it's clearly obvious his toxic narcissism has become more apparent nowadays and thinks his own dumbass rants are as "thought provoking" as Trump's. Fuck kanye overall.
I keep hoping this is like... the Joaquin Phoenix 'I'm Still Here' thing, and we'll all be laughing about it in a year.

I know it isn't, but I can't shake the hope.

There is nothing different about his behavior now. He's always been delusional and narcissistic, and people never should have fed into that because that has created the monster you see now.
The issue before is that, for all of his major narcissism, he mostly backed it up with great music that at best explained, and at worst failed to justify, his shitty behavior.

Being great can get people to forgive you of a LOT. I mean, overall quality aside, TLOP still had "Waves", and "Ultralight Beam", and "Father Stretch My Hands Pt 1", and even the detractors saw that something really great was coming out of Kanye. People have always used it to justify the way he acted.

I do think that, while his behavior is the same, if Trump wasn't President most people would be fine with it. It's just a sensitive subject

This has been my jump off point. I stayed through MAGA, but man the privileged ignorance I see from the mofo, I can't with good faith support him. I was gonna cop some Yeezy's too man...sheesh.

It's clear Kanye doesn't read. Very Trumpian tbh. He gets all his info from pop culture and street shit and he chooses to react with that ignorance to concepts of incredible importance. After the likes of John Legend et al reached out and tried to make him see the light, it's clear that he thrives on this ignorance and loves the attention it brings. He never meant amend, it was always abolish, he just didn't think through what that would actually mean. If the 13th was ever abolished, I give it 2 decaces before we see a resurgence of a type of slavery. Maybe not chattel but in the country? It would certainly come back in some form.

The issue before is that, for all of his major narcissism, he mostly backed it up with great music that at best explained, and at worst failed to justify, his shitty behavior.

Being great can get people to forgive you of a LOT. I mean, overall quality aside, TLOP still had "Waves", and "Ultralight Beam", and "Father Stretch My Hands Pt 1", and even the detractors saw that something really great was coming out of Kanye. People have always used it to justify the way he acted.

I do think that, while his behavior is the same, if Trump wasn't President most people would be fine with it. It's just a sensitive subject
This is exactly the problem I'm trying to illuminate. People are just fine with indulging a delusional narcissist right up until the point that it starts to effect them. I don't care how good your music is, if you act like Kanye always has it's not worth supporting them and further enabling their narcissism.

It hides your post history from anybody who doesn't know the work around which I doubt most people do.
Isn't it just a simple search of person's username all that's needed to reveal everything they have posted? Troll dipshit masterminds who set their profile to private are only gaining about five seconds of extra cover.

I guess you are with an answer like that. You are allowed to be direct to people on the internet, I have no idea why you are dancing around by not giving a straight answer. Oh well, if it bothers you that some people are finding Kanye's ridiculous behaviour funny (specially when it doesn't affect them) then feel free to ignore those members, including me. I do wonder why you had to throw that insult, it seemed unnecessary to me...Whatever makes you feel superior I guess.
So basically you recognise how his behaviour does impact other people but because it doesn't impact you you're all smiles?

So basically you recognise how his behaviour does impact other people but because it doesn't impact you you're all smiles?
No. I'm only talking about his SNL performance (which my initial post was all about), not all his political bs, because that really does have an impact on a lot of people.

Fair enough then, your original "enjoying the ride" post didn't come off that way.
Yeah I realized that way too late and wish I'd have worded that shit better. Kanye's behaviour in regards to this whole "episode?" of his is not a ride but a fucking trainwreck that will end badly.

I'm only here for the moments he's embarrassing himself which I find funny... That's pretty much it.