Kanye "YE" West raps as unbranded Perrier water bottle, delivers thought provoking pro-Trump rant

I mean, you can talk about how he's an asshole without blatantly lying.
Ive never really liked kanye. These delusions of grandeur are nothing new, he's always been full of himself. He comes off as being starved for attention despite being extremely famous. Is it really any wonder why he's a Trump stan?

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Candace Owens is a nuclear bomb into American race relations because she's a black woman going out and telling a bunch of racists that their views are valid.

She's a monster.
Her kind comes and goes, and give one slip and they will toss her in the trash too.

Nobody seems to actually want to hold him accountable for the shit he says and keeps making excuses for him so it's no surprise he's still talking like this.
I partly blame all those people that crowned him as genius. Going through past music reviews and looking back make me cringe a bit.

I don't agree. I'm saying that someone can be courageous or brave even if you don't agree with them. It took guts to do what he did on public tv, whether I agree with him or not is irrelevant. That's all.
Courage or bravery require risk as a component. Kanye is not risking anything by saying what he does.

I don't agree. I'm saying that someone can be courageous or brave even if you don't agree with them. It took guts to do what he did on public tv, whether I agree with him or not is irrelevant. That's all.
Courage would be standing up to a racist piece of shit in spite of your wifes conservative family.

Literally erasing his songs from my phone because it sours my mood to hear him speak. Ugh. Your heart over your mind? Fuck you, dude! I do wonder, though... is he an asshole, faking it for the coverage, or has he gone insane?

Pretty sure this dude wasn't right in the head even as far back as Katrina with some of his odd behaviors. It's just gotten a lot worse over time.

"Follow your heart, instead of your mind" doesn't sound like the best advice you could give people. And why is it in his heart to follow a racist, protofascist? This is just disturbing on so many levels. Can't imagine how his fans are dealing with this? Pretend it's a joke?
I'm seperating myself from him as much as possible

Literally erasing his songs from my phone because it sours my mood to hear him speak. Ugh. Your heart over your mind? Fuck you, dude! I do wonder, though... is he an asshole, faking it for the coverage, or has he gone insane?
Insane, but also a contrarian.

Tell him he shouldn’t wear the MAGA hat? He’ll do it just because.

Last edited:

Royalan

Buy Bionic. Please.
A look on the twittersphere tells me Kanye has a lot of "white nerds" in his camp.

The new Kanye West actively courts the MAGA crowd.