Kavanaugh's Friend, Mark Judge, Was a Member of Gamergate

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Yeah we should probably check sources for this first. People can have similar names. There’s a reason people always him “Michael B. Jordan.”

As it turns out, he really likes Dark Souls:

Social justice warriors like Sarkeesian usually win by following a pattern: raise an issue, shame critics by appealing to emotion, bully, express a lot of rage and personal hurt, guilt opponents into acquiescence, then move on to the next target. But gamers’ cogent counterarguments have made Anita Sarkeesian and Feminist Frequency irrelevant. Gamers keep gaming, and game makers keep making games. The controversy is ebbing, and soon the name Anita Sarkeesian will be a footnote in pop culture history. As for me, I’m looking forward to playing Dark Souls III.

As it turns out, he really likes Dark Souls:

Social justice warriors like Sarkeesian usually win by following a pattern: raise an issue, shame critics by appealing to emotion, bully, express a lot of rage and personal hurt, guilt opponents into acquiescence, then move on to the next target. But gamers’ cogent counterarguments have made Anita Sarkeesian and Feminist Frequency irrelevant. Gamers keep gaming, and game makers keep making games. The controversy is ebbing, and soon the name Anita Sarkeesian will be a footnote in pop culture history. As for me, I’m looking forward to playing Dark Souls III.
Hmm. I'm assuming he's a Dark Souls 2 fan.

scrolling through this thread was like entering the twilight zone and then realizing that you haven't moved and that the twilight zone has been your reality all along

what the fuck kind of world are we living in

Delriach

Designer at Iron Galaxy Studios
Verified
Oh lord. Watch Kavanaugh's online personas leak and show that he was in the middle of it too.
I really wouldn’t put it past him. Once he started talking about conspiracies while yelling like a crazy person I think that opened the door for anything.

Like, I want to be surprised at this but this is the most "expected" thing to have come out about all of this so far. Which just kind of shows how super, extra, REALLY fucked up this all is.

Edit: Just saw the additional tweets about his YouTube channel. Holy shit!