Kavanaugh's Friend, Mark Judge, Was a Member of Gamergate

I wonder if he ever trashed the old site or is actively posting there now lol

The fact that Judge may in fact know about this site is very unsettling.

The passed out girls on beds thing is just too on-the-nose, Jesus fuck. They did all that shit, didn't they? Fuck

The videos are short vignettes, mostly four or five minutes in length, and include a mix of titles like "My Subconscious (Outtakes)" and also stream-of-consciousness narratives with Judge on-camera in an informal, selfie-like style of shooting, talking about philosophy, religion and other topics.

Someone tell me the thought provoking philosphical content of these videos.

What the fuuuuuuck the key character witness of the alleged rapist of drunk girls is a guy who dedicated an entire youtube channel to girls laying passed out on beds hahahaha
WHAT
Now this is a time I couldn't have even made this up

Sadly, a lot of people still don't know what Gamergate is, and how many of the core aspects of it really wove its tentacles into so much support for Trump outside of the gaming community. Like Rian Johnson said, you can trace so much of the vileness of Trump and his base at large to core tenants of Gamergaters.

Sadly, a lot of people still don't know what Gamergate is, and how many of the core aspects of it really wove its tentacles into so much support for Trump outside of the gaming community. Like Rian Johnson said, you can trace so much of the vileness of Trump and his base at large to core tenants of Gamergaters.
And to think that publishers, websites, and developers all could have actively stomped it instead of turning their heads.

And to think that publishers, websites, and developers all could have actively stomped it instead of turning their heads.
Websites like IGN seemingly thought they could avoid harassment targeting their female staff-members by avoiding the topic entirely. But they failed to consider their female staff already were targets of such abuse. I can imagine plenty of sites thought they could stay out of it.

These sites were all fucking stupid.

Act like I'm 6 years old and tell me what gamergate is.
It's a bunch of alt right predominately white male group of people who used the excuse of the ethics of gaming journalism(and gaming industry in general) to harass a female developers and game journalists until they leave the gaming industry. It's a very sick movement and one of the main reasons I will never identify as a gamer.

Much like the media with Trump in the beginning. But hey alt-right, misogynist scumbags are customers too right?

The love of money over having any damn moral standards at all will be the death of this country.

Even if Kavanaugh didn't assault anyone it was very clear he hung out with the type of people who did. It's not a surprise his bros would cover for him, the whole lot of them were probably part of it.

So it's true. They are all evil fucks. What's next? Kavanaugh's pet was spotted at Charlottesville ... on the wrong side?

Man the FBI has some work to do this week

GG was a disgusting catalyst for a lot of this and more to follow apparently. We shouldn't be surprised in an age where it's much easier to connect with like-minded vermin.