Kavanaugh's Friend, Mark Judge, Was a Member of Gamergate

I guess this means Republicans, Christians and Family Values people officially approve of this stuff now? And if you don't, you're just an UnChristian Libtard who hates Freedom?
Oh they’ll be defending this as risqué high art and how come the left are so prudish now.

I feel like it's worth pointing out what Strawberry Banana Split means in slang.

Strawberry is a term used for people who have sex in exchange for drugs. Banana Split is a term for a ladies part.

This might be obvious. I just thought it was worth pointing out.

Meanwhile I know someone (not really friends with them) who is still actively involved in GG/KiA working for a pretty big 1st party developer.
Since Nintendo is a black box, and Microsoft has very few 1st party studios... it's most likely to be a Sony studio! I knew it. Can't trust a company that doesn't let you change your username. Straight up evil, I tell ya. Also too many of them Japanese boob games artistic work on their systems. /s

Last edited:
Meanwhile I know someone (not really friends with them) who is still actively involved in GG/KiA working for a pretty big 1st party developer.
I know somebody working for AMD that courts GG types on FB constantly. He loves the attention and hates anyone who calls him out for hateful shit. Pretty gross to see it’s professionally acceptable still to be GG-lite

Trigger warning for that YouTube shit. Just the photo of the page really fucked me up. I gagged. Now I'm going to go take a fucking lorezepam. What the fuck. What the fuck.

At this rate it wouldn't surprise me if GG is what introduced the republicans to Mr Putin, both sides were working on it independently and a friendship blossomed.

With how bad the writing has been this season something extremely stupid like that probably happened

At this rate it wouldn't surprise me if GG is what introduced the republicans to Mr Putin, both sides were working on it independently and a friendship blossomed.

With how bad the writing has been this season something extremely stupid like that probably happened
Is there still any doubt that GamerGate was just a canary in the coalmine of the tactics to be used later on a larger scale for the 2016 election campaign? And it was all planned and financed by Robert Mercer not by Putin. All this stuff is all about Mercer, and it's no longer a question about that. There is enough links, journalistic investigations that link this, the 2016 election and Brexit to Mercer.

Putin only got involved with this when he saw the Mercer plan as a vessel for his plan to destroy the EU and NATO.

I m kinda suprised noone mentions this regarding kavanaugh but it seems these guys have an obsession with being in a position of power. This is very apparent in their behaviour.
They like unconscious women just to have their way with them and being in absolute control of another human being.
Another worrying fact to me is that some witness said kavanaugh wanted to impress boys. I dunno but back in my day we wanted to impress girls not boys.
Where is the fun in having an incapacitated girl on the bed in front of you? I mean thats some sick shit and i never ever would have taken advantage of that.
I went to crazy parties back in the nineties with all the drugs you can possibly imagine and can safely say none of this frat boy shit ever happened over here. We dont even drank beer but hard liquor combined with a whole lot of other drugs.
These frat boys clearly have a twisted mind and should never ever be put in a position of power.

I m kinda suprised noone mentions this regarding kavanaugh but it seems these guys have an obsession with being in a position of power. This is very apparent in their behaviour.
They like unconscious women just to have their way with them and being in absolute control of another human being.
Another worrying fact to me is that some witness said kavanaugh wanted to impress boys. I dunno but back in my day we wanted to impress girls not boys.
Where is the fun in having an incapacitated girl on the bed in front of you? I mean thats some sick shit and i never ever would have taken advantage of that.
I went to crazy parties back in the nineties with all the drugs you can possibly imagine and can safely say none of this frat boy shit ever happened over here. We dont even drank beer but hard liquor combined with a whole lot of other drugs.
These frat boys clearly have a twisted mind and should never ever be put in a position of power.
Because youre a normal human being. Most people know that if a person cant function you are supposed to leave them alone. Only sicko twisted disturbed fuckwits think its ok to take advantage of an incapacitated person.

It feels like at this point Kavanaugh could fuck a dead horse live on Fox News and the Republicans would just want him more.

I wanted to quip "but what if it's an Arabian stallion", but we all know how conservatives would react to that.

"Sexually dominating those Arabs to own the libs! USA! USA!"