London Restaurant is serving a deep fried burger that explodes cheese in your mouth when you bite it

This is so English-speaking world. Just take a perfectly good recipe and make it so that it has way more cheese than it needs, then proceed to make a video where you cut it in half and show the inside. Charge a ludicrous amount for it.
Seriously, the British and American restaurant scene is so fucked up. This doesn't happen elsewhere.

Last edited:
This is so Anglo-Saxon. Just take a perfectly good recipe and make it so that it has way more cheese than it needs, then proceed to make a video where you cut it in half and show the inside. Charge a ludicrous amount for it.
Seriously, the British and American restaurant scene is so fucked up.
Anglo-Saxons were well known for their deep fat fryers

I guess you're right, the word England and the language is derived from Angles but I've never heard English speakers referred to as those ancient tribes before.
Then it has to be a Hispanic thing. Normally I would say "this is so American but it's English, and the other English-speaking countries suffer from this curse too. There's other ways of making something taste good than making it drip melted cheese everywhere!

How ridiculous, like seriously what is the point? Just looks messy and not in a good way.

One of the best burgers I had was on a beach in Cornwall. I’d asked my dad for a cheeseburger. When he got back there was no cheese in my burger! I was a bit disappointed but ate it anyway. Well, when I bit into the burger the cheese was only inside the burger!!! It was absolutely delicious.

This does not look anywhere near as good.

Dear Brits:

You cannot simply make something patty-shaped, put it on a bun and call it a burger. That is not a burger. There is no beef patty. Please try to understand this.