London Restaurant is serving a deep fried burger that explodes cheese in your mouth when you bite it

Looks gross. That cheese is too diluted
It's Camembert, that's how it's meant to look. Probably not a cheese that gets much exposure in America.

Camembert is also far older and more traditional than a Juicy Lucy, and is usually made in small wheels around this size anyway. It's pretty much just a wheel of Camembert with the outside removed and deep-fried.

it doesn't seem like a good idea to me, maybe for the ends on pizza which is already done and probably already done with this. Just seems too hard to eat until they have a way to make it without having it come out everywhere on the first bite. Probably needs some special enclosed bun around it also but that may ruin it as well, either way it doesn't seems a bit trouble some to me.

Eh.... depending on the consistency of the cheese the "patty" needs to be chambered inside to stop the chesse from leaking out entirely on the first bite/cut.

Otherwise put camenbert on it to avoid completely runny cheese.

Get on it food architects and designers!

That‘s Camenbert and it‘s among the tastiest things. With a few spoons of cranberries and some toast, it‘s one of the greatest cheap meals you can have.
The cheese in the OP was nuked though, it‘s not supposed to be that liquid. Calling it a burger is still a bit of a food crime though.

That‘s Camenbert and it‘s among the tastiest things. With a few spoons of cranberries and some toast, it‘s one of the greatest cheap meals you can have.
The cheese in the OP was nuked though, it‘s not supposed to be that liquid. Calling it a burger is still a bit of a food crime though.
Bro you gotta remortgage your house to get good Camembert in Canada. Don’t tell me that shits a cheap breakfast.

Eh.... depending on the consistency of the cheese the "patty" needs to be chambered inside to stop the chesse from leaking out entirely on the first bite/cut.

Otherwise put camenbert on it to avoid completely runny cheese.

Get on it food architects and designers!
Or eat it with a knife and fork, like normal people would do.