My Hero Academia|General OT|Carrying on a new Eri (Manga spoilers)

Best Boy?

• Total voters
I really hate that I'm still seeing that dumbass Bakugo/Kirishima time traveler and getting OFA theory. It's such a level of stupidity that I can't believe that any one entertains the idea. If you have to completely redesign a character to even make it remotely possible maybe your idea was flawed.

I really hate that I'm still seeing that dumbass Bakugo/Kirishima time traveler and getting OFA theory. It's such a level of stupidity that I can't believe that any one entertains the idea. If you have to completely redesign a character to even make it remotely possible maybe your idea was flawed.
You say that, but time travel and superheroes go hand in hand. :P

I'm catching up on the dub episodes and I also watched the special/movie-tie-in-that's-not-as-much-of-a-tie-in-as-I-thought epsiode which was pretty fun. That twist

Just don't take them seriously. No need to get worked up over it if it's sounds stupid. Just a random fan theory among many others.
I am serious though in that if time travel or aliens ever come into place, I won't be surprised in the slightest.
Again, as of now, One Piece is the only Jump series where I'll accept aliens lol

I'm catching up on the dub episodes and I also watched the special/movie-tie-in-that's-not-as-much-of-a-tie-in-as-I-thought epsiode which was pretty fun. That twist

Just don't take them seriously. No need to get worked up over it if it's sounds stupid. Just a random fan theory among many others.

Again, as of now, One Piece is the only Jump series where I'll accept aliens lol
Accept? they already in

Accept? they already in
I meant if aliens become relevant to the main story. And I'll accept that because as you say we already know they're there.
---------
I just watched the dub Deku vs Bakugo and Bakugo's English VA did a fantastic job too. Also, the way Bakugo kicks Deku in the air, spins him around and then dropped him while accelerating with an explosion is both cool as hell and also reminiscent of the Flying Lotus/Lion Combo/Uzumaki Barrage in Naruto.

I need Bakugo in a villain arc!

Ahaha, I see. Y'all are making my expectations really rise, though... I hope I don't regret this.

Oh, that? That's because the comparison image smooshed episode-Nejire's face. They put together screenshots of Mineta's view (ugh) and for some reason had to scale the screenshot of her head.

Lmao, okay.

It's not that she was slimmed down much but that Bones increased her bust size by like 600% or so.
The problem isn't that she was slimmed down, I don't think she was, it is her boobs that increased 2 or 3 sizes

Another example

Even in casual clother her boobs are nowhere that big, hopefully this is only one animator and not the norm for her
Oh come on bones wtf

I meant if aliens become relevant to the main story. And I'll accept that because as you say we already know they're there.
---------
I just watched the dub Deku vs Bakugo and Bakugo's English VA did a fantastic job too. Also, the way Bakugo kicks Deku in the air, spins him around and then dropped him while accelerating with an explosion is both cool as hell and also reminiscent of the Flying Lotus/Lion Combo/Uzumaki Barrage in Naruto.

I need Bakugo in a villain arc!
Yeah the next arc needs to be Bakugo, Momo, Mina, Invisible girl all on a villian mission together. You can swap out Invisible girl for Jiro if you want but all these characters haven't had a serious villian fight yet.

Apparently the exam for the people taking practical courses like Bakugo and Todoroki is individual. What if it’s straight up Hunter Exam style where it comes at them at a random moment and they don’t even know? That could be pretty cool.

I gotta thank you guys who recommended Hinamatsuri. I just finished watching it (pretty much marathoned through the 13 episodes in a day). It was really good! That ending. How could it end there! :(

Doesn't look like CR has Violet Evergarden so I can't watch that. Aw.

I gotta thank you guys who recommended Hinamatsuri. I just finished watching it (pretty much marathoned through the 13 episodes in a day). It was really good! That ending. How could it end there! :(

Now watch Wotakoi

saw the movie last night.

impressions:

i now believe in Jesus

best character: mineta
worst character: there was none

surprisingly fucking good for an Anime movie, didn't have a lot of down time. would have like if Iida, Jirou and Momo fought against some baddies instead of the generic robots in that 2nd fight, but it was still cool nonetheless.

RIP Matsume, that Gauntlet BTFO all support items.

i definitely popped off multiple times, especially that last fight, god damn, All Might went full HxH with that last punch

Lmao another one

(Oh and it's Hatsume...unless you're doing a cool portmanteau of "Mei" and "Hatsume" which is...pretty cool)
that's totally what i was going for. let's roll with that haha.

ok but serious impressions. i thought it was a really well rounded movie, not a lot of down time. i was pretty engaged the whole time. i am a sucker for throwing out logic and amping everybody's power levels up for that hype factor, because i paid $20 to be entertained. and i was entertained.

it has made me very excited for the Kirishima x Rappa fight in S4. i really, really hope they do it justice. god i love Kirishima.

that's totally what i was going for. let's roll with that haha.

ok but serious impressions. i thought it was a really well rounded movie, not a lot of down time. i was pretty engaged the whole time. i am a sucker for throwing out logic and amping everybody's power levels up for that hype factor, because i paid $20 to be entertained. and i was entertained.

it has made me very excited for the Kirishima x Rappa fight in S4. i really, really hope they do it justice. god i love Kirishima.

Top ten pictures taken before diaster.

Here's a hot new theory for you guys. Rappa and Kendou are somehow related. We'll have to wait and see if Rappa has the same hair colour.

Top ten pictures taken before diaster.

Here's a hot new theory for you guys. Rappa and Kendou are somehow related. We'll have to wait and see if Rappa has the same hair colour.
Well I forgot to say this the other day but on the wiki I found out Rappa's name is "Kendo" lol. Though it's it's first name, not last name like the student "Itsuka Kendo".
They're both among my favorites so I'll take the smallest link I can get lol.

Second season is super unlikely, so pick up the manga.

Start from the beginning since they anime leaves out a surprising amount.

people are not going to be ready for the internship arc

Lotus I think it will be universally loved, it's way too hype of an arc. I've been thinking about your criticisms lots though lately and def starting to resonate with me. particularly the downplaying of 20% and the lack of representation/impact from Nejire (who is a top 5 for me), Ura and Tsu. and Sir being set up as a jobber :(

BTW I'm up to chapter 186 atm, starting this Endeavor arc. hopefully it's hype.
mirio quirk back when tho :'(

I think Mirio will be back in the story soon. They have to address the elephant in the room: Will Mirio be able to graduate UA in his current state? It will be sad as fuck if he's left behind while Tamaki and Nejiri become fully fledged sidekicks/heroes.

people are not going to be ready for the internship arc

Lotus I think it will be universally loved, it's way too hype of an arc. I've been thinking about your criticisms lots though lately and def starting to resonate with me.

BTW I'm up to chapter 186 atm, starting this Endeavor arc. hopefully it's hype.
mirio quirk back when tho :'(
It ain't even universally loved now among manga readers, so the adaptation would have to be ace af to achieve that. Either way, its reception is whatever, I don't see my opinion changing on it much.

Pro-hero arc is the best post-kamino arc tbh.
I dunno if that's a high bar for me personally, but it did bring back the whole Todoroki drama, introduce Hawks, establish a subplot of Hawks working undercover within the LoV, and surprisingly is still handling the Endeavor stuff well for the most part, so yea I guess so.

Despite my qualms over this arc, I can't deny that it at least made for good discussion. The other ones weren't as engaging, and well, y'all already know my thoughts on the Yakuza arc. :P

It ever so slightly beats out the Gentle arc, despite me not feeling nearly as apprehensive over it, due to feeling a little unsatisfied on how Gentle's story (at least for now?) played out, as well as the Cultural Festival side of things, namely the Jiro focus, being undercooked. Also Todoroki drama > Eri's smile, sorry not sorry

Here's mine:

1. Pro hero
2. Festival
3. Yakuza
4. Kid babysitting (it sets up pro-hero arc pretty well)
5. License exam
Switch Yakuza with the kid babysitting mini arc, and this would be my ranking as well

Todoroki drama > Eri's smile, sorry not sorry
*GASP* What would Mirio think?!

Was watching random MHA vids as I tend to do, and I stumbled upon Bakugo’s English VA talking about his role in two heroes.

I told you guys, everybody loves Spider-Man

About the recent quality of the arcs, I’m happy as long as we get cool backstory, character development, and badass action scenes. Hori’s been delivering consistently since post Yakuza arc imo. What you guys think?

Todoroki drama > Eri's smile
It was more the Mirio smile that made the arc for me

Tace
I think it's been pretty good.
I can agree that Kamino was amazing, but I feel that a lot of people tend to overate or just not be critical of some of the earlier arcs in the series. Stuff like the Stain arc, USJ incident and end of term exams. On the whole, I think the manga's gotten better as it's gone along.