My Hero Academia: Season 3 |OT| One for All and All for One

It just hit me... no more MHA...
Thats right, its time for JOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and the Dub's continuing on Toonami yayyyy

Gonna be honest the phase into Deku & then repel to add power to the punch might've been my favorite move of the season.

Best boy indeed. But yeah if light's passing through him when he pops his quirk, he should go invisible, unless he's actively rolling it up from his feet -> head (which would make sense if he wants to survey the field until just before he goes underground...)

Thats right, its time for JOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and the Dub's continuing on Toonami yayyyy

Gonna be honest the phase into Deku & then repel to add power to the punch might've been my favorite move of the season.

Best boy indeed. But yeah if light's passing through him when he pops his quirk, he should go invisible, unless he's actively rolling it up from his feet -> head (which would make sense if he wants to survey the field until just before he goes underground...)
Nah, the author is just ignoring that consequence of his ability.

I can't wait for next season.

My dude Overhaul. (I'm a sucker for plague masks)

Also saw the movie today, was very interesting because that was my first time hearing the dub.

Man I really dislike Mineta's voice in English. Not a fan at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0D6Vjbr7JQ

(Japanese voice for example. Midnight vs Mineta)
Most of us watch the sub. It'd make more sense to provide a dub video lol

I have a question for you anime folk.

What was the best episode of Season 3?

I would say episode 11, followed by episode 4.

For episodes without major fights, I'd shoutout episode 3, 9 and 18.

In other news, the dub for kacchan vs Deku is out.
I think the voice actors did a really good job. As usual, the dialogue is better translated/adapted from the source material.
I agree, the translation/adaptation is MUCH better but I wasn't really feeling the voice work, tbh. And I'm usually a dub guy but Bakugo's Japanese VA just killed it, IMO.

I think the voice actors did a really good job. As usual, the dialogue is better translated/adapted from the source material.
Yeah the dub didn't disappoint maybe it isn't Sub Bakugo great but still delivered though again the translation actually feels more natural than the subs

Sad that the season is over, at least we have some anime starting in October that I'd like to watch. Toaru Season 3 and Goblin Slayer for example.

Also isn't FT Season 3 next month? Can't say I'm overly excited, but I'll watch it. Too late to stop now.

Just started watching, sad to see that this is the last episode of the season. Also Hado looks...very different from the manga. Not sure I like this look or understand why they made her... ahem busty. Her manga version was fine.

I have a question for you anime folk.

What was the best episode of Season 3?

I would say episode 11, followed by episode 4.

For episodes without major fights, I'd shoutout episode 3, 9 and 18.
Don't remember what happened in each episode, but the training camp when the villains are also in the mix and the Kacchan vs Deku episode were the best parts. The license exam was pretty standard, saved by the new characters. Almost lost interest during that part.

Felt shaky at the start, but Bakugou actor did a commendable job at managing to tug on the heartstrings and make me tear up for Bakugou and his guilt for his belief at being the cause of All Mights powerloss. Crying for Bakugou's self-doubts.

Ultimate MidoBaku level achieve.

Also this moment always reminds me of a comedy fic called Deku Punches Bakugou In The Face lol.

-
There was no explanation for how All Might knew they were going to Ground Beta, unless a robot also reported to him OR he is just a Mido stalker.

Todoroki and Bakugou walking to special classes together ^_^.

Why the hell did the season start off so weak only to go full DBS Tier Hype after Episode 6? Why didn't anyone warn me to keep up week after week? I am binging it these last few days, and hoooooly shit. Again, the Summer Vacation thing did nothing for me. I was on board with the show since S1 and absolutely loved everything about the concept, but S3 was a wet fart for me. I hated the pussycats, Kota was such a bleh kid, and I usually don't mind some Slice of Life in a Shonen. The lack of conflict and a looming sense of impending danger isn't even the issue for me. It just felt bad. But then Episode 5 brings us the Ambush and it just clicked. MHA is the first and only Shonen for me that somehow can only work when fighting, otherwise its just dull. How the hell can you manage to create memorable characters that can be memorable because of the downtime, but somehow manage to make that downtime suck so much? It takes talent I tell you. But whatever. The All For One reveal, the fight against All Might, all of it was amazing. Midoriya also has to stop being stupid about his Quirk Usage, boy is gonna be a broken mess before he reaches peak power.

Why the hell did the season start off so weak only to go full DBS Tier Hype after Episode 6? Why didn't anyone warn me to keep up week after week? I am binging it these last few days, and hoooooly shit. Again, the Summer Vacation thing did nothing for me. I was on board with the show since S1 and absolutely loved everything about the concept, but S3 was a wet fart for me. I hated the pussycats, Kota was such a bleh kid, and I usually don't mind some Slice of Life in a Shonen. The lack of conflict and a looming sense of impending danger isn't even the issue for me. It just felt bad. But then Episode 5 brings us the Ambush and it just clicked. MHA is the first and only Shonen for me that somehow can only work when fighting, otherwise its just dull. How the hell can you manage to create memorable characters that can be memorable because of the downtime, but somehow manage to make that downtime suck so much? It takes talent I tell you. But whatever. The All For One reveal, the fight against All Might, all of it was amazing. Midoriya also has to stop being stupid about his Quirk Usage, boy is gonna be a broken mess before he reaches peak power.
the "downtime" in the series is one of the best parts.