My Hero Academia: Season 3 |OT| One for All and All for One

Yeah 2 is the best even though 3 has a few of the highest highs but then the license arc while sort of fun drags it down before Bakugo saved it

2 only wins because it's consistently great while 3 was great then hits that arc then picks up again

I love the Stain arc and he’s still my favorite villain, but I gotta go season 3.

Deku vs Muscular
All Might vs AfO
Deku vs Bakugo

All match the hype and emotion of the Stain fight, but there’s more of them. So yeah

Yeah second half of this season was a snooze fest. Boring AF.

I stopped reading the manga around here so I don't know what to expect going forward but I hope S4 is more action packed.

Makes sense. Dude has a menacing design, but he doesn't want to be hands on currently. He's not even Part 3 Dio at this moment. Just seems like he's picking up All For One's pieces.
Yup. And for every loss the League of Villains have, Tomura learns something new. I have no doubt dude will be the most menacing villain by the end of the series.

I don’t hate the Momo filler, though “when I drink tea, my IQ increases” has the the most specific quirk in the series.
That quirk is like Nen ability tier of specific
Yup. And for every loss the League of Villains have, Tomura learns something new. I have no doubt dude will be the most menacing villain by the end of the series.
Based on the manga panel I saw he had a great introduction panel. He's got good potential.

Yeah second half of this season was a snooze fest. Boring AF.
The provisional license exam had the best battle in the entire series and the best showcase of characters actually developing, furthermore, we even got new glimpses of other mighty fine institutions, how it could be likened to a snooze fest is one of the most unbelievable statements Ive read in this thread, on the level of people saying Kaminari is dumb/overrated/pointless. Unreal,

The provisional license exam had the best battle in the entire series and the best showcase of characters actually developing, furthermore, we even got new glimpses of other mighty fine institutions, how it could be likened to a snooze fest is one of the most unbelievable statements Ive read in this thread, on the level of people saying Kaminari is dumb/overrated/pointless. Unreal,
What fight are you talking about?

Assuming Deku and Bakugo. But I think best battle of the series is still All Might vs Nomu from season 1.

Last edited:
Probably the one where Kirishima, Bakugo and Kaminari team up against the guy that turns people into hairy meatballs. I actually like Deku with Todoroki and Inasa against Gang Orca more personally just due to the fact that Gang Orca is prepared enough to bring a water bottle to moisturize himself while he's getting roasted.

Probably the one where Kirishima, Bakugo and Kaminari team up against the guy that turns people into hairy meatballs. I actually like Deku with Todoroki and Inasa against Gang Orca more personally just due to the fact that Gang Orca is prepared enough to bring a water bottle to moisturize himself while he's getting roasted.
Oh yeah those were actual good moments

And you're half whale why wouldn't you bring a back pack of water bottles lol and I love one is enough for him to get rid of a fire tornado

Deku vs Bakugo was really the only standout fight during the second half. The provisional exam had so much potential but most of the encounters fell short.

Gang Orca wasn't bad though.

Assuming Deku and Bakugo. But I think best battle of the series is still All Might vs Nomu from season 1.
Still one of my favorites. I think Deku vs Todoroki had more hype but All Might's "PLUS ULTRAAAAAAA" is what made me a fan of the series lol

Oh yeah those were actual good moments

And you're half whale why wouldn't you bring a back pack of water bottles lol and I love one is enough for him to get rid of a fire tornado
I think he said that he could handle it mostly just fine or the the intensity wasn't that bad or something to that regard.
Gang Orca wasn't bad either.
Gang Orca being in the top 5 or something for looking villainous was funny, he also has that villain swagger down. That dogs speech is also pretty good, need to see how they dub that.

Reminder that the turtle guy in the league of villains who let Deku escape when Big Sis Mag was gonna try to hurt him is STILL in the league of villains.

You'd think the discount Ninja Turtle Stain fanboy would suffer consequences for letting Deku escape.

These are not good enough reasons for the turtle fanboy to still be in the group without any consequences.

Yet Shiggy was quick to try to backstab Stain.
After the real boss is gone he needs all he can get

Also stain was never really a member they just had common goals, plus stain attacked him and insulted pre chill shigaraki and then mad him feel small by overshadowing him

He hated stain and I only using his image to get villains that can actually fight

After the real boss is gone he needs all he can get

Also stain was never really a member they just had common goals, plus stain attacked him and insulted pre chill shigaraki and then mad him feel small by overshadowing him

He hated stain and I only using his image to get villains that can actually fight
Stain ain't squad, and never will be squad
Yeah Shigaraki is just saying they're because kurogiri taught him marketing 101

Mediking
Let's not help Stain while he's fighting 3 kids even though Stain is a valuable asset.

Let's keep the turtle fanboy even though he literally let Deku escape from harm.

Shiggy stays "Winning".

Let's not help Stain while he's fighting 3 kids even though Stain is a valuable asset.

Let's keep the turtle fanboy even though he literally let Deku escape from harm.

Shiggy stays "Winning".
Again Stain was not a member he was doing his own thing plus I doubt he would be in favor of killing all might

Idk why you want Shiggy to be this cliche bad guy that punishes/kills his henchman for every little failure
Plus he has like ten dudes

Shiggy stays "Winning".
Stain would never join the League of Villains, but pretending to be associated with him has brought them recruits like Dabi and lizard guy. It would actually be more beneficial to Bad Touch if Stain was martyred.

Idk why you want Shiggy to be this cliche bad guy that punishes/kills his henchman for every little failure
"Little failure"? Hold this L

I got receipts. I got facts.

Big Sis Mag realized Deku defeated Muscular... turtle guy let him go. Turtle guy oughta get fired. Literally and figuratively.