My Hero Academia: Season 3 |OT| One for All and All for One

How do hero rankings even work? Like All Might being known world wide as the greatest hero is all well and good. But that everyone else is has an actual rank is crazy. Even in sports and tournaments where you could come to a conclusion about of a top 10, that format won't work when you apply it across thousands worldwide across entire careers.

How do hero rankings even work? Like All Might being known world wide as the greatest hero is all well and good. But that everyone else is has an actual rank is crazy. Even in sports and tournaments where you could come to a conclusion about of a top 10, that format won't work when you apply it across thousands worldwide across entire careers.
Ranking we are shown is Japan only

It's only in Japan All Might is just that good even the Americans were apparently sad about it

Him being number one hero is a real thing in Japan buts it's not an official thing worldwide

Its better than the main series. Koichi is everything Izuku Midoriya ought to have been. I love how this fan managed to make his fiction come to life as it works well on improving many of Horikoshi's storytelling flaws.
Hmm...
I like how the two opinions I've gotten so far are on opposite ends of the spectrum.
Someone on another site made an image of Mirio grabbing someone's neck and straight dropping through the floor.
Damn, that sounds dope, I wanna see more moves from him.
i'd say that the emotional weight of the big fights in heroaca are what carry them, the choreography doesn't need to be amazing if the fight is making you feel things
This.
Tomura is on his heroes journey just like Midoriya.
I love it whenever they draw parallels between the two of them, like how they both got introduced to their own senpai figure.
This costume is going to be discussed a lot in the s4 thread, wont it?
Funny thing is I think the original design had her a little younger than whatever she ended up as, I could be wrong though.
How so? That All Might Jr. guy aka Mirio is literally running around naked.
I love how that fact does not diminish how cool the guy is, not in my book anyway.
I was hype as fuck when this happened.
Dude just strutted like, "FIGHT ME BOIS" it was a great scene and Gang Orca actually has a pretty cool design.
Facts.

Reminder that the turtle guy in the league of villains who let Deku escape when Big Sis Mag was gonna try to hurt him is STILL in the league of villains.

You'd think the discount Ninja Turtle Stain fanboy would suffer consequences for letting Deku escape.
That was hilarious because there's like, 3 of y'all here and two of you are fighting each other. And there's also bunch of superpowered kids and adults here too. They really are trash

I decided to give this show another shot today, resuming at episode 52. Still wasn't really into it, but then I hit the Deku vs. Bakugou episode and I actually straight up enjoyed that one. Nice emotional catharsis, and an actually cool fight. Enjoyed what followed.

Random issue I had with this season: the misuse of the song "Vanguard Action Squad -All-out Attack-." It was introduced with one of the coolest scenes in the previous season (or was that technically this one; I didn't keep track), with the music elevating it. But here we have it playing and building up to the chorus during scenes where there's literally nothing happening but Deku running and thinking out loud.

So your beef with My Hero is that it's not a legacy series?
I find HeroAca excels on emotional tension, commendable voice acting, and character development rather than fights or flashy visuals which Naruto franchise had set a bar for other series to reach.

Also all those animators from many countries posting their contributions to boruto while expressing their love for it.

You guys should write a letter to Horikoshi about why you think Mineta's existence is an issue, I'm sure that'd be more effective than complaining about it on a forum. That makes me wonder, what do Japanese people on the Internet think about the guy?

You guys should write a letter to Horikoshi about why you think Mineta's existence is an issue, I'm sure that'd be more effective than complaining about it on a forum. That makes me wonder, what do Japanese people on the Internet think about the guy?
his popularity has been declining, from a high of 18th in a jpn only poll to a most recent 45th place. While most of class A has thousands of fanarts, he doesnt even have 500 [pixiv count]

I’m still waiting on him to reply to my first letter to make Mirio the main character

Iirc he is liked
his popularity has been declining, from a high of 18th in a jpn only poll to a most recent 45th place. While most of class A has thousands of fanarts, he doesnt even have 500 [pixiv count]
Lol damn, dude may as well have been one of those annoying mascot characters that appear in Japanese media from time to time.
I’m still waiting on him to reply to my first letter to make Mirio the main character
Lmao I kept coming across comments from people saying stuff like "MHA is the only anime where it takes 3 seasons for the MC to be introduced", not gonna lie, feels like I'm betraying Midoriya here...

but he didnt do anything for animating heroaca, meanwhile he's been drawing naruto arts for years. So Im confused why youre bringing them up.
Not to beat a dead horse further to death, but I really don't think you get into something as demanding like animator or director without having a certain amount of passion for it. So your claims that the animators at Bones are just doing it to collect a paycheck is just insulting and I say this as a creative myself. If anybody ever told me that I got into photography strictly just to get paid I'd break their fucking shins.

Lmao I kept coming across comments from people saying stuff like "MHA is the only anime where it takes 3 seasons for the MC to be introduced", not gonna lie, feels like I'm betraying Midoriya here...
Don’t get me wrong, I like Midoriya a lot, but Mirio has that All Might energy. Deku’s not there yet

also like, lmao, doing animation for the money. you need to get to animation director status (average age: 38) to get to anywhere close to what i would consider liveable by australian standards. old survey from 2015 but still.
Exactly. I'm pretty sure even the people that animate shit like hentai are doing it because they're very passionate for it. You don't do anything creatively just to fill your bank account...within reason.
Jintor why are you naked now?
POOWWWWWEEEERRRRRR!!!!!

Don’t get me wrong, I like Midoriya a lot, but Mirio has that All Might energy. Deku’s not there yet
So you’re telling me a senior who’s in his final semester before graduating who’s had his power since birth is farther developed then the guy who’s not had his power for a year yet and is a freshmen?