My Hero Academia: Season 3 |OT| One for All and All for One

All Might energy is a state of mind, got nothing to do with one's age
Except we’ve seen when all might was Deku’s age he didn’t have that level of swagger. Based upon manga + anime + movie one shot + movie it seems like he developed that state of mind swagger in US as a college aged person. This only further proves my point.

If anybody ever told me that I got into photography strictly just to get paid I'd break their ****ing shins.
I dont know if its needed to go that far, if someone aimed to be a photographer to get into the entertainment industry then you can really make a lot even on even an indie film. I can only imagine textbook photographers and those in scientific and other digital animal/nature mags can make much as well. I dont know if you'd really hone your craft to such a level and not expect some type of commensurate payment in the end.

I dont know if its needed to go that far, if someone aimed to be a photographer to get into the entertainment industry then you can really make a lot even on even an indie film. I can only imagine textbook photographers and those in scientific and other digital animal/nature mags can make much as well. I dont know if you'd really hone your craft to such a level and not expect some type of commensurate payment in the end.
There are some things I do for free for fun and other things I would straight up demand money for, but even a lot of these paid pros are very passionate about the craft. The only ones I would not defend are paparazzi photographers. Also a lot of wildlife photographers are researchers as well. They pretty much just document one specific species and make career out of it. The amount of time spent just trying to get that one perfect shot is a time sink.

Just to add to this. Manga is at 200 chapters as of the final airing and that is not counting the chapters releasing between and during seasons. That is enough for an entire 4th season and most of (if not all) a 5th season.

While season 4 covers good stuff, season 5 will be straight fire

Exactly. I'm pretty sure even the people that animate shit like hentai are doing it because they're very passionate for it. You don't do anything creatively just to fill your bank account...within reason.

POOWWWWWEEEERRRRRR!!!!!
Well that and you make good money on patreon but you wouldn't do it in the first place if you didn't like or love drawing hentai

nobody becomes an artist because of the guaranteed sweet megabucks for little work. nobody.*

*except plagiarists i guess
I think the reason this became an issue because of Boruto 65 and that clip that gets reposted every now and then about budget in anime in relation to animation. It seems to have created this impression that since OPM was done on an average budget and Boruto 65 was pretty awesome, then these S3 Heroaca animators are only doing it for the check and dont have any passion.