Show off your phone desktop!

I took a break from my usual bland backgrounds to something that's going to make me smile every single time I open my phone.

I use gestures to open the app drawer and Nova Launcher.

I like leaving the gap in the middle too because I use the "knock off" feature of Nova Launcher where I can double-tap the screen to turn the phone off.

It's something I got used to on my old LG G3 and I can't live without it now (LG phones have it as a default feature without a launcher needed).

I wish there was a source for live wallpapers.
Appstore only provides apps with monthly subscriptions(!).
Meh, i don't see the point in a wallpaper i have to hard-press to animate. (if you're talking about IOS, that is)

Like, if the animation were to loop all by itself, i'd be all over it ... but in its current implementation, i don't see the point.

Pixel 2 on Android Pie. Using Nova Launcher Prime and Event Flow Calendar Widget. This is my only home screen.

I like leaving the gap in the middle too because I use the "knock off" feature of Nova Launcher where I can double-tap the screen to turn the phone off.

It's something I got used to on my old LG G3 and I can't live without it now (LG phones have it as a default feature without a launcher needed).
These are awesome wallpapers, and a very rad icon pack in the second one.

These are awesome wallpapers, and a very rad icon pack in the second one.
Thanks, it's an homemade edit of The Legend of Zelda title screen.

Have to admit it was a bit of a pain in the ass to get it right, but well worth it. Tried so many versions, different by just a bunch of pixels up or down lmao.