Those of you who take 15 min to poop. What is going on in there?

I often find that if I poop and then stand up, a little more poop will settle into place inside of me and be ready to meet the toilet, so I usually give myself a good ten minutes in the john to make sure there's no lingering leftovers

I can understand taking a little longer to get some alone time, but I wouldn't pick a public toilet for a relaxing me break in the day. Stinky.
Yeah, pretty gross place to relax. I'm out as quickly as possible, which is five minutes tops.

Yup, same here, ...
If you rush things, there's higher chances of blood coming out, so nice and slow does the job.
Sitting on the toilet too long is one of of the top causes of hemorrhoids.

What am i missing here? I assume that just because people sit on a toilet for 20 minutes it doesn't mean they're forcing it for 20 minutes.
You don't need to force anything. Just the position of sitting on the toilet puts enough pressure to cause them. Squatting is a much more natural defication position.

What am i missing here? I assume that just because people sit on a toilet for 20 minutes it doesn't mean they're forcing it for 20 minutes.
Some times, you poop, yet your can feel more working it way down. You don't have to force it, it the opposite, you just relax and let the colon push naturally. Readjust from sitting straight, to leaning over to help move thing along. It can take a few minutes.

Some times, you poop, yet your can feel more working it way down. You don't have to force it, it the opposite, you just relax and let the colon push naturally. Readjust from sitting straight, to leaning over to help move thing along. It can take a few minutes.
I think you quoted the wrong post, i was replying to the hemorrhoid posts.

But as someone who occasionally gets severely constipated i know all about about the poop struggle. Hot coffee and a lot of patience works wonders in those cases.

And as someone who worked in the care industry with disabled and elderly people, i could write dozens of posts with some of the things i've seen.

It's the only place I can go where someone won't track me down to ask me a stupid question. Sometimes I just stand in there for 10 or 15 minutes. It keeps me from having Bad Santa moments.

Shit man, if you aren't doopin' the poopin' within 30 secs or less, then what are you doing with your life? Just imagine all of the things you miss out on by staying on the pot for so long. In fact, why bother with dropping your pants at all? Sit down and shitdown, that's what I say! Ain't got no time for bowel movements, I've got LIFE MOVEMENTS to commit!

I think you quoted the wrong post, i was replying to the hemorrhoid posts.

But as someone who occasionally gets severely constipated i know all about about the poop struggle. Hot coffee and a lot of patience works wonders in those cases.

And as someone who worked in the care industry with disabled and elderly people, i could write dozens of posts with some of the things i've seen.
Sorry, quoting on the phone is messy at times. Still, I was agreeing with you and more explaining to the OP why some of us take out time.

I'm not in the bathroom to enjoy myself or relax. I'm in there to get it done. Takes less than 7 minutes for me if it's the standard. Even if I had a phone, I wouldn't be sitting with my pants down, browsing the internet or playing games.

15 minutes? At least 30 minutes+ mostly on Instagram then have to run through candy crush soda, saga and jelly....and if I get those 3hr unlimited health? Shiiiiit lol

I always whip out my phone and check fantasy and make changes, maybe read a forum or group chat. But I've also found that allowing more time eventually produces more poop, so that reduces the frequency.