Those of you who take 15 min to poop. What is going on in there?

As someone with Crohn’s disease, people who lollygag in the bathroom is infuriating.

Don’t use it as a break place. You might be actively preventing someone with a health condition.

I recently had an operation and I'm currently recovering. Literally sitting on the toilet right now and I'm scared... It's stuck.

I guess I haven't been drinking enough water cause this hurts help.

I dont know if this is just me, but theres the poop and then there are “afterpoops.”

In between its time to reflect on life and browse Reddit/Resetera

As someone with Crohn’s disease, people who lollygag in the bathroom is infuriating.

Don’t use it as a break place. You might be actively preventing someone with a health condition.
Yeah, in public places this is unacceptable. My work is terrible about this. There have been times when there were no stalls open on any of the 4 floors in my building. Had to walk across the courtyard to the next building.

Yeah it's a restroom. We taking a break from y'all bothering us all the time.

I also hate motherfuckers in the office who spend maybe 2 hours at their desk and the rest of the day wandering around yammering bothering everyone.

I try to be as quick as possible but there's no chance I can be done in a couple of minutes. 99% of the time I take longer than 5 minutes. Sitting on the toilet for too long can cause or exacerbate hemmoroids, so that's why I try to be quick. I get them and have also had a fissure from my poor digestion. You don't want one of those, let me tell you.

I read, I go on my phone, I facebook, I pick my nose, I stare at the ceiling.... Anything to hide from the kids, until they knock on the door after I've been sat their for 2 minutes and go "Daddy, I need a weewee"

I'm definitely ignorant of the main event when it comes to IBS, but I guess I assumed it would come shootin out like a caged animal let free?
Depends on the individual. And sometimes depends on how their colon feels that day.
But a lot of people with ibs tend to lean one way or the other.

I have to deal with IBS. Ever sit down and let loose then think are finished? For me I'll get up and things settle a bit then I get that urge immediately and I'll have to sit back down. Usually takes 10+ minutes to ensure all waves are expelled.

I reckon I’m on the longer end of the scale, but not that long. When I first sit down, there’s an initial blowout. It might be another five minutes until the last part comes through, then there’s wiping.