Those of you who take 15 min to poop. What is going on in there?

I have this ongoing fantasy I like to think about while I’m pooping. I make up different races of characters, story arcs etc. I’ve never put any of those ideas to paper but I find it very relaxing.

3~15 minutes. (~ish. Never timed it)

For those saying that you'll get hemorrhoids, I'm genuinely curious: How is sitting on a toilet seat different than sitting on a chair? Does the lack of support near the center of the seat increase the risks?

Nothing wrong with taking your sweet time on the can, but to be honest I take care of mine ASAP as I'm pretty sure its not healthy stretching your asshole 15+ minutes at a time. (a reason why some parts of the world prefer squatting for taking a dump)

It takes <1 minute to come out, but after the first poop comes out it usually feels like there's more. So I'll sit on the toilet for 5-15+ minutes (usually closer to 5-10), and usually it's either just little droplets or farts that don't come out until my body's ready to push them out several minutes later. I guess I could leave the toilet for a few minutes but I feel weird if I do that.

This also, doesn't help when this has happened for so long you now every other week bleed a little since you've cracked your skin. It's either that or I've got a spot there that won't heal. I went to a doctor about it and he said it's a thing that can happen and not to worry.

You on medication for it?

Just asking cause when my painkillers constipated me for 17 days, I was put on 2 bisacodyl at night and by the next morning I was shitting. They're amazing for making you shit, lol. Nothing else seemed to work but they were mostly stool softener laxatives
Yes I have tried almost every over the counter laxative including bisacodyl which can be uncomfortable as it works over night. The absolute best prescription I've taken is linzess it works within an hour of taking it right before the first meal.

Taking your phone in the toilet is disgusting and I bet these resetters are the same ones freaking out about shoes in the house.

Anyway back to the main point it usually takes less than 5 minutes for me from the time I sit down to the time I'm done washing my hands. What's the point in sitting in a dirty restroom for 20 minutes if youre not ready to shit?

Completely agree with OP. I've never understood people who play Vita or Switch on the bog. Pooping doesn't long enough to be worth bringing games into the bathroom.

Taking your phone in the toilet is disgusting and I bet these resetters are the same ones freaking out about shoes in the house.

Anyway back to the main point it usually takes less than 5 minutes for me from the time I sit down to the time I'm done washing my hands. What's the point in sitting in a dirty restroom for 20 minutes if youre not ready to shit?
Dirty restroom?

Also taking a 20 minute shit every day at work for 230 work days (or if you work more, even more days) will give you about 3 more days you wouldn't have to work. Depending on your job and everything it works out for many people. Also nothing wrong with taking your smartphone to the restroom when you also touch the handle every time you go there. Doesn't change much.

I have IBS which pretty much means diarrhoea every morning. I need 15 minutes to make sure everything putters out of there or I could have problems during the day.

Sometimes if I have to go more than once per day my arse bleeds from wipe chafe.

I usually put Plastic Love on the youtube app or browse reddit.

1-2 minutes and I'm done.

Had two housemates that would take 30+ minutes each every day. Had to resort to peeing in the bathroom sink a couple of times because I just couldn't wait for them constantly.

I lile to read my news. My boss used to tske 30 min dumps every morning. He then never had to go to the bathroom once until he got home again after work.

Making your way in the world today
Takes everything you got
Taking a break from all your worries
It sure would help a lot
Wouldn't you like to get away?
Sometimes you want to go and have a shit in peace, maybe fanny about on your phone a while, before heading back out there to the daily slog.