Trump to ABC's Cecilia Vega: "I know you're not thinking. You never do." Vega: "I'm sorry?"

I don't know what pisses me off more... his comment, or his douche bag base of young men eating this kind of shit up.

I can just see the posts talking about their God Emperor and how "based" he is.

I don't know what pisses me off more... his comment, or his douche bag base of young men eating this kind of shit up.

I can just see the posts talking about their God Emperor and how "based" he is.
Definitely his base, because while one of him is terrible just knowing that there are thousands of disgusting assholes eating Trump's rhetoric up that will outlive him is horrifying.

why isn't this a big deal in the US anymore
Read some of the posts in this thread. His shit is normalized now. It takes something really extreme for some to even want to hear about it anymore. Soon he'll be wiping his ass with the constitution and some posters will be asking why we're bothering to talk about anything he does if he hasn't even started jailing Democrats yet.

Fox reply:

KATIE PAVLICH (CO-HOST): Look, I don't think he would've said anything different to Jim Acosta from CNN. So if we're going to focus on the him telling her that she wasn't thinking about something, which I'm sure the media will, in the environment that we're in -- he treats reporters fairly. And he's had this tone since he started out on the campaign trail with reporters. So I think that continuing to focus on it is actually huge distraction away from the news here He's had this tone since he started out on the campaign trail with reporters.
"Look, the president is consistently a huge fucking asshole, and to everyone. That's why him talking down to and so inappropriately to a woman in the media is absolutely fine and you're in the wrong to expect anything different. "