Venom Social Media Reactions

Ang Lee’s Hulk seems like such an apt comparison that I’m actually frustrated that I didn’t call it out sooner.

My Venom and Carnage loving heart is sore but I knew what to expect so I’ll sit through this knowing full well what kind of disaster I’m in for regardless.

I need to know that after credits scene.
Carnage tease with Cletus (Woody Harrelson) asking for the symbiote and saying something about “want to hear about all the CARNAGE I’ve caused?”

Second is apparently a cut to a screen that says “Meanwhile in another Spider-Verse” and plays a clip from Into the Spider-Verse.

I heard some rumblings of Riot floating around in a spaceship with multiple symbiotes latching onto it but who knows at this point where that is.

Last edited:
I'm down for a terrible super hero movie, they all can't be winners. Not that I had any hope for this movie from the jump. Also one of the rare times a movie comes out on time here.

OT, but why did they change the camera angle so many times in this scene? It's actually pretty distracting.
Seriously. There's no reason to have that many cuts and angles in a scene with two people sitting in a booth talking. Are they trying to convey Brock going crazy and not being able to focus on a simple conversation?

Carnage tease with Cletus (Woody Harrelson) asking for the Symbiote.

Second is apparently a cut to a screen that says “Meanwhile in another Spider-Verse” and plays a clip from Into the Spider-verse.

I heard some rumblings of Riot floating around in a spaceship with multiple symbiotes latching onto it but who knows at this point where that is.

Carnage tease with Cletus (Woody Harrelson) asking for the Symbiote.

Second is apparently a cut to a screen that says “Meanwhile in another Spider-Verse” and plays a clip from Into the Spider-verse.

Daaaaaaaamn.

Kinda get why Hardy would say his favorite parts weren't in the movie if they cut out the goofy dark humor between Eddie and the symbiote. Reading impressions, everyone seems to be pointing at those moments in the released movie as the best parts.

>Venom calls Brock a pussy and makes out with him

Hoo boy, this sounds fascinatingly baffling. I wonder if there's more bizarre antics like these in the movie that the social media reactions haven't covered yet...

Theecliff

Self-Requested Ban
i’m actually morbidly interested in seeing this now. it opens tomorrow and i have a lot of time to kill. i just hope it’s more so-bad-it’s-good than so-bad-it’s-making-me-angry.