Venom Social Media Reactions

Benji

US Sales Insider
Sounds about as awful as we were expecting

That said it sounds the kind of terrible that's at least entertaining in how bad it is so I'll watch it at some point, though not in theaters

I'm expecting somewhere in the 20s-30s on RT

Not even my love for the character will make me go see another Sony train wreck.

I can't wait to see what they are cooking up for Morbius....
One can only hope that Sony is at least smart enough to finally scrap their Spider-Man universe without Spider-Man plans.

Not even my love for the character will make me go see another Sony train wreck.

One can only hope that Sony is at least smart enough to finally scrap their Spider-Man universe without Spider-Man plans.
So take back Spider-Man? I would like that very much.

I mean, Ben Reilly allows them to use Holland and it would actually be one of the better stories they could use with Venom.

Tom Hardy acting like he's in a different movie to the rest of the cast sounds kind of amazing. I really can't wait to see this train wreck.

Did they trick Tom Hardy into this movie and now Hardy is too much of a bro to shit on everyone? Well, he kinda already did with saying his favourite parts are not in the movie.

I hate that everyone hates it but this is what I wanted and how else would u do a villain spinoff but do some wild reckless shit like this

This is me in the bargaining phase

No one is ever getting Carnage right unless the movie is Rated-R. And after this crap, I don't think thats happening.
I guess that's true, I just would have hoped if this did well enough they could have possibly dipped into an R rating for a sequel. Highly doubtful but there was some hope.