Venom Social Media Reactions

I wonder how Goosebumps 2 gonna do for Sony. Seems they fucked that one too --- script and director change, different characters.
Might as well be a reboot.

Seems like it's as expected, a let down and once again shows Sony can't make a really great superhero movie without Marvel helping out.

They clearly didn't learn from their Amazing Spider-Man movies, as Venom looks like it would easily fit in as part of that series.

Sony stick to making great Spider-Man games and should just go all in with their Disney / Marvel relationship for movies, as Marvel are top of the game when it comes to making these kind of movies.

NO WAY a superhero movie can be more boring than Fant4stic which had almost no action

Fant4stic is IMO the worst superhero movie for it is not even ”so bad it funny”
It's the same dude that praised parts of Justice League so don't listen to him too much. This movie is probably a funny bad.

NO WAY a superhero movie can be more boring than Fant4stic which had almost no action

Fant4stic is IMO the worst superhero movie for it is not even ”so bad it funny”
F4 is bad, but I don't even think it was the worst comic book movie of 2016. The first hour of it is clunky, but it's an interesting premise that I think might have worked alright as a pilot episode for a TV show. The movie falls off the rails when they get their powers and only gets worse and worse as it goes on.

Suicide Squad was terrible start to finish. There's nothing redeemable about that movie.

OT, but why did they change the camera angle so many times in this scene? It's actually pretty distracting.
Who makes a Venom movie and decides THIS is the clip to release prior to the movies release? Some cheesy romantic restaurant scene with shitty dialogue and even worse acting and editing. This looks like it's from some despressingly bad romance movie. Dear lawd.

Suicide Squad was terrible start to finish. There's nothing redeemable about that movie.
I wouldn't say nothing, the characters (mainly Deadshot and Harley Quinn) are probably the redeeming things about SS. It's still bad but the cast is decent for the most part and for me are way more memorable than any of the F4 reboot cast.

I'd rather watch SS again tbh, hell I'd rather watch the other 2 Fox F4 movies again than that F4 reboot.

I wouldn't say nothing, the characters (mainly Deadshot and Harley Quinn) are probably the redeeming things about SS. It's still bad but the cast is decent for the most part and for me are way more memorable than any of the F4 reboot cast.

I'd rather watch SS again tbh, hell I'd rather watch the other 2 Fox F4 movies again than that F4 reboot.
Even Deadshot and Harely Quinn sucked.

Will Smith as Will Smith was alright. Definitely in the wrong movie though.

Harley felt gross and creepy.

F4 is bad, but I don't even think it was the worst comic book movie of 2016. The first hour of it is clunky, but it's an interesting premise that I think might have worked alright as a pilot episode for a TV show. The movie falls off the rails when they get their powers and only gets worse and worse as it goes on.

Suicide squad is one of the worst movies i ever seen, everything was shit in that movie, everything. The last part of the movie looked like it was made by someone with zero notion of what is a movie. Looked like a parody of a bad superhero movie.