Wife is being drug tested for work... how screwed is she?

Neither of us are really into drugs and can’t find definitive answers on this so could use some help. My wife recently took a job, accepted, put in her two weeks at the old place and was all set to go and last minute are throwing a drug test on her. We live in California so from my understanding weed doesn’t matter (she doesn’t smoke it anyway) but it would test other things. On lapsed judgement she did a couple lines of cocaine about a month ago... how screwed is she? From what I can tell hair would still bring this up but how likely are hair drug tests? I had done a test for a job before it was just urine.

Any ideas?

I live in CA and every job I’ve ever had, from retail jobs as a kid to office jobs at well-known firms, have only required a piss test.

Cocaine doesn't stay in your system very long. So long as that was really the last time she used (and wasn't a heavy user prior to that) she shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Lapsed judgement cocaine? WHAT.

That isn't something you just do on a whim. Cocaine is like insanely dangerous to do. Doing a few lines of coke can kill you.

Coke leaves your system quickly. There's basically a 100% chance that she's fine (assuming it's a urine test. Not sure how testable coke is w/ a hair follicle test and too lazy to google.)

Not really into drugs is smoking a joint every now and then. Snorting a line a month ago is being into drugs.

On topic its more than likely a piss test, if its only cocaine for real she will be ok

If she is really spooked, go to a head/sex shop and get some synthetic urine. Make sure is the Quick Fix brands. Its illegal to watch you pee unless you are on probation

Not into drugs, but just so happened to do a few lines of cocaine? Must have been a pretty wild night. Good luck to your wife, from other's posts, sounds like she should be okay.

What was the name of the guy who got banned for trolling by making casual threads that kept getting wilder as he added more detail? You remind me of him.

Did she do the coke because she was upset you went to the pool without her?

Not screwed at all. Out of your system in just a couple of days.

Lapsed judgement cocaine? WHAT.

That isn't something you just do on a whim. Cocaine is like insanely dangerous to do. Doing a few lines of coke
can kill you.
Quite an overreaction there. Isn't something YOU do on a whim. Should figure it from a place like this. Coke is a fairly common drug to do a line or two at a club. Far from 'insanely dangerous'. LMAO