Yandhi |OT| Because Both Gandhi & Kanye Don't Like Black People

When you combine the 2 month delay with him performing old/unreleased songs at SNL, I strongly believe he just announced this shit with nothing done at all.

This is probably whatever Ye was originally supposed to be, scrapped it because of backlash, tried to rerelease it as Yandhi, got more backlash, and now he's probably heading back to undo some MAGA bars because he's pussy like that

Dude got his wife to announce the Delay?

And there’s no way WTT2 is happening. Can’t imagine Jay wanting to associate himself with Kanye at all at this point. Unless the project is actually a collaboration album with lil pump or 69

This album announcement had to have been just a publicity stunt to get people to tune into SNL so we'd all be forced to listen to his dumbshit MAGA rants (that were cut from live TV anyways).

Now, two months to come up with shitty bars and rush out yet another album that will probably end up be Trump glorification. JFC dude

This album announcement had to have been just a publicity stunt to get people to tune into SNL so we'd all be forced to listen to his dumbshit MAGA rants (that were cut from live TV anyways).

Now, two months to come up with shitty bars and rush out yet another album that will probably end up be Trump glorification. JFC dude
Nah, he prolly had an album. Reminder: Ye is not the album he was initially going to put out. He threw together those 7 tracks in probably a month or so.

Now here again it's either the album he was going to put out at first, or another album that tried to be "political" except collectively the internet has decided we don't want that shit.

Nah, he prolly had an album. Reminder: Ye is not the album he was initially going to put out. He threw together those 7 tracks in probably a month or so.

Now here again it's either the album he was going to put out at first, or another album that tried to be "political" except collectively the internet has decided we don't want that shit.
Two weeks actually.

Kim needs to rein her boy in. Get his ass back on meds bc this shit is basura. I don't want Adidas Kanye anymore. Give me back Red October Kanye.
THESE THE RED OCTOBERS *SCREECH NOISE*

It was supposed to come out now, no?
What kind of thing could need 2 months of fixing, while still being a small enough problem to know it'll end up great?
as i said earlier in the thread, he's probably changing up lyrics and stuff like that

same release date as MBDTF