this fucking guy probably scrapped what he did last week

start again on a 7 track project on november 20th

scrap it again on the 21st

then produce and master the album by 11:45pm on the 23rd

this fucking guy probably scrapped what he did last week

start again on a 7 track project on november 20th

scrap it again on the 21st

then produce and master the album by 11:45pm on the 23rd
honestly I don't think he's scrapping it. He said he knows people think he's lost his touch so he's going to Africa to really focus on the music for a while, which to me sounds like he's gonna keep the good stuff from Yandhi and spend a month or so refining it

then he'll scrap it and redo it all the week before release

Milennia

Community Resetter
Can't listen right now, what the heck happened?
He claims the album wasnt finished when they announced the date and that his team suggested he do so for some reason, then he goes on a tangent about energy and how hes going to africa in 2 weeks to record the album with open nature mics and something about eating food in the desert and shit to absorb the energy

what the fucking shit dude

honestly I don't think he's scrapping it. He said he knows people think he's lost his touch so he's going to Africa to really focus on the music for a while, which to me sounds like he's gonna keep the good stuff from Yandhi and spend a month or so refining it

then he'll scrap it and redo it all the week before release
Doesn’t he have kids??

He claims the album wasnt finished when they announced the date and that his team suggested he do so for some reason, then he goes on a tangent about energy and how hes going to africa in 2 weeks to record the album with open nature mics and something about eating food in the desert and shit to absorb the energy

At least he'll still eat, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to get all nutrients from staring at the sun or something

You know about the gross sex crime?
February 2015 incident where he had sexual contact with a 13-year-old girl and later distributed videos of the incident online
Oh what the fuck. Also, wikipedia says:
Due to his continuing legal problems in light of his plea bargain, the Manhattan district attorney's office announced Hernandez could face up to three years in prison and possible sex offender registration for his 2015 case. Sentencing is scheduled to take place on October 2, 2018.
So... tomorrow, then. Yeah. Not sure this guy needs to be more popular.

Oh... i only watched the clip about the amendment thing.

Oh.