Yandhi |OT| Because Both Gandhi & Kanye Don't Like Black People

seeing around that apparently kanye said the topics of body shaming and slut shaming are gonna be addressed on the album

can anyone who watched the TMZ interview confirm?

You're posting in a thread that is anticipating Kanye West's next album

we are all trash here bro
Nah plenty are in here to criticize Ye as much as there are people praising him

Saying I can't call out 69 stans because I'm doing so in a Kanye thread is pretty fuckin weird but w/e

Then again you post about 69 constantly so maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree
We’re in a thread hotly anticipating the release of a white supremacist.

I thought that was obvious?
Lol don't try to talk "we" my man

You're the one in here caping for a pedophile

Keep on doin you

Nah plenty are in here to criticize Ye as much as there are people praising him

Saying I can't call out 69 stans because I'm doing so in a Kanye thread is pretty fuckin weird but w/e

Then again you post about 69 constantly so maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree

Lol don't try to talk "we" my man

You're the one in here caping for a pedophile

Keep on doin you
Right, yet those critics are still going to stream the album the day it drops.

Some standards.

Right, yet those critics are still going to stream the album the day it drops.
Blatantly wrong btw
EDIT: And even if he gets a click or two per song from some of them(not me btw), I think that's still a bit better than wishing success upon a sexual predator/pedophile who loves using the n-word despite not being black, among other less than acceptable qualities. I just don't understand your point of view.

Last edited:
So did he just say the 29th of September to get us to watch his SNL performance and speech, right?

Fuck him, at least they cut him with that bullshit speech

either this thread stays or open it gets locked and a million more Kanye threads get made every time he says some dumb shit until the album drops and we get Yandhi OT2

I gotta pop over to Reddit. I want to see how the zealots are spinning this one. Almost two months away. That's enough time for this fool to make four albums and scrap them. Why is he so indecisive? His ego didn't use to affect his art. Now his mental issue are making it difficult for him to deliver a cohesive vision.

Like, why in the fuck is he going on TMZ? WHY? Out of all the places to go, he's going there. The man is losing his mind.

Can't wait for post release "I'm fixing ---- track" posts on twitter after release way past Nov.
Can't get a regular album roll out ever again from this dude.

I normally can seperate art from the artist, although in the case of crimes like child abuse or rape I’m not so sure. With Kanye normally I could seperate his political opinions and mental state from the music but I’m not sure a medium as personal as the kind of hip hop Kanye puts out makes this possible. So sad. I’m expecting an album of good beats but shit everything else. So sad Kanye :(