Yandhi |OT| Because Both Gandhi & Kanye Don't Like Black People

watch this WE GOT LOVE video not drop tomorrow because it's kanye

shame because i really really dig the track and want it as soon as possible. that lauryn hill + strings outro is frisson

as long as we recognize this natural law, we good

tbh picking apart Kanye's discog is pretty tough bc the only really basura album he's got is Ye.
i like ye but i can admit it was pretty weak when stacked up against kanye's discog.

and then the week later he dropped AOTY so all's forgiven lol

it took this long to get album ranks????????
we had album rankings in the first 5 pages of the thread, time is just a flat circle lmao

also:

1. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
2. 808's & Heartbreak
3. College Dropout
4. YEEZUS
5. Late Registration
6. Watch the Throne
7. Kids See Ghosts
8. Graduation
9. The Life of Pablo
10. Ye

[QUO TE="Icolin, post: 13329277, member: 3537"]
[/QUOTE]
Says the guy who has Late Reg third last? fuck outta here bruh lmfao

An Album with Touch The fucking Sky on it is third last? What world do you live in?

KSG is pretty much one good song, reborn. CS has actual-ass bangers that hold up. Clique/Mercy/NGF>>>>>anything on

Hell Primetime, a bonus cut off WTT, which you had 2nd last, is better then anything on KSG

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Late Registration
808s and Heartbreak
The College Dropout
Yeezus
Graduation
Kids See Ghosts
The Life of Pablo
Watch the Throne
Cruel Summer
Ye

Shoutout to YG for calling Kanye out

Feel The Love, 4th Dimension, Freeee, Kids See Ghosts out now
none of those songs are ever seeing anything I listed, what the hell lmfao. I stand by my statement. Reborn the only song that resonates months later.

Pretty much the same deal with Daytona and Ye. Only about a track on both of those that aren't immediately forgettable, If You Know You Know/Yikes respectively. So that's about a 3/21 success rate.

none of those songs are ever seeing anything I listed, what the hell lmfao. I stand by my statement. Reborn the only song that resonates months later.

Pretty much the same deal with Daytona and Ye. Only about a track on both of those that aren't immediately forgettable, If You Know You Know/Yikes respectively. So that's about a 3/21 success rate.
Maybe you just have a really short attention span

Kanye made a song with a line about bleaching assholes a classic classic. CuDi and Caroline Shaw on that track L A W D, and how could we forget about this moment:

man i feel like that MSG event where kanye played tlop off his phone connected to the speakers in the arena via aux cord is one of the last positive memories i have of kanye

then the rants really started coming heavy from there. and now we're here.

man i feel like that MSG event where kanye played tlop off his phone connected to the speakers in the arena via aux cord is one of the last positive memories i have of kanye

then the rants really started coming heavy from there. and now we're here.
Back in the day the main problem we had with him was putting shoes over music. I miss those times now

TLOP would be a top 3 Kanye album if a lot of the first half was removed

That second half is killer song after killer song, and finishing with Saint Pablo is incredible

Just too bloated in that first half, and the random shit like the end of 30 hours needed to go

1.) MBDTF
2.) Late Registration
3.) 808s
4.) College Dropout
5.) Hmm... Graduation, but more for sentimental reasons tbh
6.) Yeezus
7.) TLOP

Haven't heard ye.

MBDTF
Late Registration
Yeezus
College Dropout
Life of Pablo
Graduation
KSG
WTT
Ye

How can yall say Pablo is bad when it has such actual masterpieces like FSMH, Ultralight Beams, Real Friends, 30 Hours, and NMPIL. I just don't get it.

Says the guy who has Late Reg third last? fuck outta here bruh lmfao

An Album with Touch The fucking Sky on it is third last? What world do you live in?

KSG is pretty much one good song, reborn. CS has actual-ass bangers that hold up. Clique/Mercy/NGF>>>>>anything on

Hell Primetime, a bonus cut off WTT, which you had 2nd last, is better then anything on KSG
my take: all of kanye's albums are good to some degree

one day tlop will be understood for the brilliant masterpiece it is and I'll step getting owned on message boards over it

but that day is not today
TLOP defence force assemble

MBDTF
Late Registration
Yeezus
College Dropout
Life of Pablo
Graduation
KSG
WTT
Ye

How can yall say Pablo is bad when it has such actual masterpieces like FSMH, Ultralight Beams, Real Friends, 30 Hours, and NMPIL. I just don't get it.
this is a damn good ranking. and BANG ON with the TLOP placement

Funny thing is even though Ye is his worst album to me... it’s not that bad. Other than this Ye side project...his track record is damn good. All his albums are good to great albums to me.

I’m looking forward to the new album, and I hope “We got love” is on it.

MBDTF
Late Registration
Yeezus
College Dropout
Life of Pablo
Graduation
KSG
WTT
Ye

Plus Saint Pablo. It’s a great album.

Funny thing is even though Ye is his worst album to me... it’s not that bad. Other than this Ye side project...his track record is damn good. All his albums are good to great albums to me.

I’m looking forward to the new album, and I hope “We got love” is on it.
this is a good take. ye is pretty decent

and YES we need we got love on the album. would be a beautiful closer

808s & Hearbreak
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Yeezus
Graduation
The Life of Pablo
Kids See Ghosts
The College Dropout
Watch The Throne
Late Registration
Ye

Ye is straight garbage. Late Reg is too inconsistent. 808s & MBDTF swap back and forth depending on my mood.